Met

Horror pov:
I was leaning on a purple flower tree with long vines filled with purple flowers hanging down as the sun was shiny across my body 'so beautiful'i thought to myself I stood up to find myself with someone's jacket a blue colored one i picked up the jacket that smelled like sweet cherry i smelled it was so calming it felt like warmth"so your awake did you sleep good" I flinched by hearing that voice i felt embarrassed and my heart beating fast 'did he see me omg I think he did he might think im creepy' I panic feeling so fluttered "i-i did s-sleep good"i didn't no why I stuttered i look up to see who it was.
It was a taller male skeleton he had a a wheat on his mouth had a smile and weared a tan colored hat he also weared a jean jumper with long pants sleeves and had a light lime green shirt short sleeves i felt so fluttered again cause he was a taller male while I was the short one here i flooded with thoughts then snapped to see him snaping his fingers "hey hey are you ok i just stared" he said with a calming and confused voice "OHH o-oh srry I-i just doze off"i manage to speak but I was confused of why he wasn't scare I mean I look scary and....and...ugly...........
"Names sans but people call me farm whats your"he broke the silent
"I'm h-horror sans" nothing else I didn't know what to say he just made me feel nervous my chest was burning I didn't know why "that a beautiful name for someone like you"he said i stood there shocked of his response "t-thank you no o-one told me th-that before" I responsed back i look at him he had a frown "why would someone never told someone beautiful like you I mean the name very cool who could never admit it!"I blushed a tinted of red appeared across my cheekbones 'b-beautiful' no one ever called me beautiful before "hey wanna go and change and help me collect some roses" farm said I nodded and he help me stood up we walk to his house I went in his house was nice and cleaned he lead me to the bathroom and I shower.

Farm pov:
I was scrolling through the closet to find a perfect size and gloves for him to help me collect some roses I blush remembering to see him smelling my jacket I grab the clothes I he needed

Clothes:

I grabbed i pair of black pants for him to put under the jumper so he can't feel uncomfortable,I walk to the bathroom and open the door thinking if he was still in the shower but when I open it I blush aggressively my face covered with red tint on my face (oh yes they uh ugh imma show the photo):

(I drew this and this probably looks ugly-and that what farm saw this is to much right it probably doesn't look good in real life he would be a bit fat/not to be rude)

Farm pov:
I look at him while blushing wild 'he trans' but he was crying while looking at me "H-HEY WHAT HAPPEN DID I DID SOMETHING WRONG"i said worried seeing him crying never felt good for me, I put the clothes down and went to him to hug him he froze in shock "n-no but im f-fine but c-can y-you umm"i notice I was holding him i let go and said sorry I walk out of the bathroom waiting for him downstairs when he came out he look very adorbs and beautiful(adorbs means adorable for short)
Photo:

Farm pov:I look at him while blushing wild 'he trans' but he was crying while looking at me "H-HEY WHAT HAPPEN DID I DID SOMETHING WRONG"i said worried seeing him crying never felt good for me, I put the clothes down and went to him to hug him he ...

(I also drew this)
Farm pov:
"Now since we're ready lets go"
Horror nodded and followed me to the garden we make it to the bushes of roses and sat down there I grabbed the gloves and gave one to horror we cuted some flowers.

Bruh anyways I hope you like this chapter but now to explain why was horror crying in the bathroom it because he heard voices that said 'how ugly' 'ewww trans wow' 'wow the monster inlove' those words kept repeating on his head and he also thought he looked ugly thats why he was crying.