the kiss chp2

Farm POV:
We finish grabbing roses and rested i look at horror who made me feel the sensation I heard that toriel said that it was love I wasn't surprised but I felt happy I grabbed a rose and place it on my hat and gave my hat to horror he blush and look at me very surprised but that didn't last long when we look at each other and lock eyes we got closer and closer we both mash lips we then pulled away "s-sorry I j-ju-"i was cut off by horror kissing again I kiss back closing my eyes(wants some details ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I bit his lower lip for entry and he let in my tongue slide down his mouth I explore his mouth none stop we pulled away as we had a trail of saliva again for air then I grabbed him and put him in my lap facing my direction I lower my head to his neck and kiss him I lick him softly I stopped and look at him "do you want to continue" I ask him not wanting to hurt him he nodded an yes while looking away I continue.

3rd person pov:
They have been doing this for 5mins and rested farm grabbed horror in bridle style and brought him to the house he walk up the stairs and open the bedroom door quietly he place horror in the bed and went to change he was done changing and grabbed some clothes for horror he went to the bed and place the clothes down farm slid his hand to carefully remove horror clothes but knew that horror was a deep sleeper he then changed horror and went to bed and wrapped his arms around horror and one arm through horror shirt i close my eyes as we rested.

(This is sooo bad like soooo bad
There no way people would like this but idc)