Always Better Together P-1

Hey Guyssss ..I am back with another Unnav OS ( will be splitting this in 2 parts)
Also thanks YUMMY Tummy for helping me out....

START.......

MNV- Unnsu meri baat to suno!!
          He yelled , running behing his disheartened girl friend.

Unns- Nahi tum chale jao yaha se ! 
             She shouted back,walking at a steady place ...half an hour was left for there 1 year anniversary,the day he asked her to be his forever and she happily excepted.

MNV- I didn't do intentionally! Trust me , I wanted to surprise you .

He tried to explain.

Unns- Nahi!! You didn't picked up my calls nor texted me for 5 days...and now when i need space, you came before me !? 
She complaint,trying to hold back her tears.

MNV- Unnsu...listen ...please come with me , I will explain you everything plus its not safe here at this hour ! 
        He tried to explain her as she was waling on the empty road to God knows where .

Suddenly,his foot tripped ,he lost his balance and feel down. She stopped and turned back to make sure he was fine.
No matter how angry she was with him ,she still loved him ( the most), seeing him getting up ,she sighed in relief and ran from there.

MNV- Unnsuuuuu!!
He shouted but she was not there..

She ran for almost 5 minutes and came to an isolated place .It was dark and empty ..she stopped walking and looked back but found no one.

Unnsu - Pata nahi woh esa kyu karta hai!! Kitna dar gayi thi me in 5 dino me ..itna bhi kya busy hone ki eik msg tak nahi kar sakta? ab mein bhi aaram se nhi manungi!!
She said to herself while wiping her tears.

Suddenly she heard a faint sound of a vehicle .She turned and gasped when she realised that she was standing in the middle of a road and a car was speeding towards her.Not able to understand anything ,she covered her mouth with her hand and stood still.

Moments later,she felt a push .she didn't felt something hitting her .On realising what just happened ,she opened her eyes and looked at th surroundings.She was laying on the side of the road ..and could hear the horn of the caar..she snapped her head up .Breathing heavily,she came in a view of a person laying lifelessly on the road.She gasped at the scene .She agthered courage and walked towards the perosonnnn

Manav!!!!! She screamed his name as she saw himmm.
For a moment ,her heart stopped and mind refused to believe what she saw.Her breathing hitched and tears made their  way through her eyes .

Unnsu!! he managed to whisper betn his heavy breathing

She cupped his face and sobbed .she wipe the blood off of his forehead ,still it didn't stop and started bleeding again.

U- Don't worry MNV .... HELPP!! 

she shouted when she swa the perosn who had hit him,sitting in the car and drove away.
     Please don't leave ....Help !! she shouted  while running behinnd the car but it was gone...

Manav!! She whispered and ran towards him with trembling legs, wiping her tears ..

M- Unnsu mujhe maaf kardo !! he managed to speak while looking in her eyes ...

She hugged him  ''Shhh...Manav tum....fikar na karoo..me kuch nahi hone dungi tumheee don't ....woryyyy" she said betn her hiccups.

 "Happy ...Anniversary ..Unnsu ..I love u the most !!"
He wished her with a apinful smile while tears made their way through the corner of his eyes.

"Manav...me kuch nahi hone dungi tumhe ! "
She screamed while clutching to him tightly .

Just then his phone rang...she came in her senses and immediately picked up the phone ,to ask for help.

Without seeing who had called she picked it up .Her other hand held his hand tightly.Before she could speak Sanku spokee..

" Manav bhaii..did you propose her ..you were working on her dream proposal for almost 5 days ..kese tha sab ? Its already 12.10 ...Acha  Vahini ka reaction kya tha ? Was she happy ? Helooo.. hello?!

To be continued.....

NEXT PART AFTER 80 COMMENTS.,,,,