Always better together P-2

The phone slipped out of her hands as she came to know that he was going to propose her for marriage ...she looked at him with her blurry vision, to find him still unconcious...

"Manav"
She whispered - shouted. She wiped her tears with the back of her shaky hands and looked at him.

"Manav" she screamed and shook him in order to wake him up. She pressed her head close to his heart but wasn't able to hear his heart beating her name anymore .It didn't took her time realise but still she didn't wanted to believe it ..once again tears made her vision blurry ...but now , he was no more there to wipe themm as he was gone in long sleep..

" Manav..open your eyes! Me teen tak ginungii..aankhe  kholoo...how can you leave me alone...dekhoo..tum ye mazak karna band karoo..me bohot gussa ho jaongii..kabhi baat nahi karungi tumse... I love u so muchh..mujhe maaf kar doo..tum mujh se gussa ho na...i am really sorry..kabhi mujh se baat na karna..I promise me kuch nahi kahungi But please wake up ! 
Why don't you open your eyes damn it !! 
She shouted , begged before him but all go in vain...at last hugging him , she cried her heart out....

Just thenn
Sanku came there..
( When sanku called mnv ,, tab unnsu ke haath s ephone gir gaya tha,,,he listened everything that unnsu was asking mnv to open his eyes,,he just ran to his car and followed mnv's mobile location and reached there....)

Unns and Sanku carried MNV to hospitalll.......
Unnsu was sitting outside like a lifeless body....Sanku was consoling her,,,
doctor came out and told them that HE IS IN COMMA...

Present---
Hi  guys,, 
I  am Unnati Malharkar.....
umm soon to be MRS.CHHABRA.( gud gudi pt 2)
So,yes it take mnv about 8 days to wake up from comma...
but kehte hai na sachhe pyar ki humesha jeet hoti haii ,,aur humara pyaar sachha haiiiii,, mnv sry sry mera mnv bilkul safe haiii ...
Me bhi na tum logon se baate kya kar rhi hu
Aaj 11.11  i mean 11 september ko MNV aur mein ek naye rishte me judne wale hainnn....

11 september  11.11
Pandit ji - Shaadi sampann huyi!!!!!!

and UNNAV FANDOM me isi ke saath tehelka mach gaya!!

The end.....
_________________________________________________________
Sry guys , but seriously last me i was blank ..so mene kuch bhi likh diya haii
Also i know last me yeh boring ho gaya hai thoda...but what i can say is sryy
Don't forget to comment down do you like this one or not??