❤HERS❤3

SORRY FOR BEING TOO LAZY😪😪😪😪.

SO HERE WE GO.

HERS❤

Angre is really really getting hard time holding a really very adamant child who's right now very grumpy, angry😤, possessive as like whose bff got a new friend and spends most of the time with new friend, they laugh 😂😂 together,hangout, eat together,etc which makes that child feel left out. That child do everything to get the most of the attention of his bff but fails everytime as that new brat friend always acts as permanent distraction(gritting teeths) .And  it's enough,now that brat is trying to get his other best friend too, no no actually already made friends and now trying to get all their attention and time for self by completely siding that child.
Yeah, you are right that left out child is non other than our VANSH RAI SINGHANIA, and his bff is his ❤Love  RIDHIMA, that new brat friend is non other than that (gritting teeths) blue-eyed girl ISHANI, and the other best friend she stole is ANGRE.

Angre is holding  a stubborn,angry ,childish Vansh with utmost difficulty to stop him reach his phone.

An(tensed) :bhai, bhai Relax, calm down, calm down,
Don't do anything in anger.

Vansh stopped moving and side-glanced Angre with a smirk 😏and asked him
V-do you really think you can stop me Angre.

An:No bhai  and left him.

V:it's enough now, she did too much, now that (gritting teeths) blue eyed brat have to face the consequences.

FLASHBACK:
Vangre were in study doing their work. They were too engrossed in work that they didn't noticed someone entering in study.

Vansh still looking in laptop:Angre is that file ready.

An:here it is. And handed him the file .

SEE I TOLD YOU THEIR WORK IS EVERYTHING FOR THEM, WE ARE NOTHING, THEY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED US: Came a loud noise, yeah noise for Vansh.

Came this manipulating blue eyed brat again, I have to protect my both babies(Riddhima and baby) , I can't let her win in her heinous motives by manipulation, NOO :muttered Vansh under his breathe. Audible to Angre .

V:Keep your voice down, my baby and niece is sleeping, they would wonder what annoying creature disturbed their sleep, and would complain me later.

Angre  who heard his muttering earlier, and now this was just hiding his smile, as he wanna protect himself too from Ishani so that he can hold his baby .

I(annoyed) :bhaaiiiii
R (firm):Vansh

Vansh gave Ridhima "I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING WRONG" look  with puppy eyes.
She just rolled her eyes, not to fall prey to those mesmerizing eyes, which always held her captive and wins.

Ishani calmed herself and held Angre's hand and stepped ahead only to get stopped. All three of them saw that Vansh held Angre's another hand.
V:he is not going Anywhere. Is there any problem Angre.
An:No bhai
I:I have, said Ishani puffing her cheeks in anger, with a angry pout.
Which made Ridhima and Angre go:Awwwwwwww, much to Vansh's annoyance

V:What's awwww in that.
(But he himself was aawwwww but won't say because right now he is in a war with a blue eyed brat who right now is not his lil sister.)
I(angry like lil fire dragon🐲 spitting 🔥fire) :You two whole day busy in work, you two don't have time for us. Now also you didn't acknowledge our presence. I have something important, so I want Angre.

This is it for Vansh and now he was angry as the biggest dragon 🐲🐲 spitting 🔥🔥

V:whole day in work haan, whole day
To which Ishani nodded as a child.
Vansh frowned seeing her expressions change in a second, that's when his gaze fell on his loving wife, who was looking at him ,sorry giving him angry glares because of this blue-eyed brat, which rose his anger. 😤
She needs to face the reality.