💔DIVORCE ❤

PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS.

_RiAnshCommunity_

💔DIVORCE❤

Vansh was in his room, busy in his work. His whole concentration was on his laptop. That's when someone barged in the room, whom  he identified without even looking up from his laptop, just by her fragrance.
Still busy in his work he asked her.
V- Riddhima you had your lunch?
In reply he got nothing.

V -Riddhima kya hua, kuch bol kyun nhi rhi ho?

After a moment of silence he heard just a mere whisper, which was enough to scare him.

R (crying voice ) - Vanshhh.

After hearing her He instantly looked up from his laptop to meet a teary eyed, vulnerable Riddhima which he don't ever want in his worst nightmare.
He immediately got up and went to her. Standing in front of her, he cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears with his thumbs. He took her in his embrace and whispered

V (concerned )-Riddhima kya hua  Jaan ❤, tell me.

Parting herself from him, she teary eyed looked at him, which was breaking his heart into million of pieces, he can't see her like that. He just wants to know the reason for her this condition and help her out. ASAP, just to see her smiling face.

R(crying voice) - Vanshh
Said Riddhima looking in his eyes.

V - Haan, haan Jaan❤ tell me what happened.

R(hiccuping)- Van  Vansh  I I wa want something.
V(desperate) -Just tell me and you will get it.

R - First First promise, you will give it to me.
Forwarding her hand to him.
R-promise me.

He was looking at her. After a moment of silence he kept his hand in hers.

V-I promise but only if it's good for you.

R- Hmm

V-tell me.

R(tearful eyes) -Van Vansh  I I want DIVORCE.

He was shocked, her wish made him stood rooted to the ground.He felt like someone stabbed him in his heart. He, he  can't live without her,he will die without out her.This mere thought of living without her made him suffocated.His mind was busy thinking about the possibilities of her this decision. If he did any mistake she can fight with him, beat him up or if want them kill him too but divorce, divorce from her, It's not even an option for them.

R-Van

But was cutted by Vansh.

V-(cupping her face,making her look at him)NO, IT'S A LOUD AND CLEAR NO, DID YOU GET THIS MRS. RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SIGHANIA.

R- Vansh

V-(stern)YES OR NO.

R(teary eyed)-lekin tumne kha tha you will give me what I want.

V(stern, still cupping her face )-NO,I REMEMBER I SAID ONLY IF IT'S GOOD FOR YOU, AND IT'S NOT said Vansh, anger rising up in him.

R(slight angry) - You can't decide what's good for me and what's not. You can't do this with me.

V(gritting his teeths) - I CAN SWEETHEART, I CAN. AND IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOU , IT'S ABOUT US DAMMIT.
(He took a few deep breaths to calm himself,in order to not hurt her,he held her by her shoulders in a slight tight grip and asked )
JUST TELL ME WHY? WHY THE HELL ALL OF SUDDEN YOU WANT TO GET DIVORCE?