The Gift and Her Birthday

"Alice," Karlheinz started as she hummed.

"I believe that your birthday is coming soon," Alice clutched Bunny tightly and turned towards him suspiciously.

"Karl-chan, what do you plan to do?" her sudden question made Karlheinz chuckle.

He replied, "it's nothing unpleasant, I just need you to make your mind on which of my sons will you take and what exactly will you do with your sister."

"Oh, is that all? I thought it would be alarming news. I already chose who I want to marry, and for my dear elder sister, she doesn't deserve to die. She deserves much more," her sudden crazed expression made the siblings and their father to look amazed at how passionate her revenge was.

"Yes, I agree with you my Alice dear," Kino flirted.

"Although it pisses me off to agree with that arrogant prince, I would have to agree," Yuma glared at Kino.

"Tch! Who told you to call Ali yours?! She's mine!" Ayato declared.

"Did they both say something?" Kou asked angry.

Reiji answered, "they definitely did say something."

"Yes, they certainly did," Ruki glared.

"They called Princess theirs," Kanato gripped Teddy tightly.

Subaru released his murderous intent, "die."

"Fools," Carla stated in pure irritation.

"....princess...is...not....theirs.....!" slowly, Azusa said.

"Fufufu~ Ayato and Yuma actually think Kawaī-chan is theirs," Laito laughed amused.

"Idiot! She isn't yours, Ayato!" Yuma yelled.

"You're the idiot! She isn't yours either!" Ayato yelled back.

"She doesn't belong to anyone, but the man she picks," Shu opened his eyes and lazily said.

"Ali is not yours, you selfish, arrogant vampires," Shin boldly declared, smirking at the nickname he gave them.

"You dare you call Ore-sama arrogant and selfish!?" Ayato snapped.

"Yes! How dare you call me arrogant and selfish!" Yuma growled.

Shin smirked more, "what will you do about it? Tell on me, like the little kids you are?"

"You dare call the great Ore-sama a little kid?! Go die, you asshole!!!"

"Rot in hell, you scumbag!" Yuma shouted.

"Don't fight," Alice interfered by smacking their heads with her fists, which surprisingly injured them.

"It hurts!" all three of them complained, rubbing their heads to reduce the pain.

"That's what you deserve, i's not good to fight. Although it was quite amusing to watch, it was getting out of hand," she scolded.

"He started it!" they appointed at each other which made the boys sigh and Alice chuckle.

"What's so funny, Alice?" Karlheinz asked.

"No, it's nothing it's just the way they act can hardly be shown as mature, hahaha!" she laughed honestly and showed them an honest smile.

"Kawaī-chan~/Kawaī usagi-chan~ you look cute~" Laito and Kou teased.

She suddenly flushed and walked over to Karlheinz, putting her head in his chest, while hiding her embarrassed face.