•𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕒•𝔹𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖•

^Buck's PoV^

I still remember

The third of December me in your sweater

you said it looked better on me than it did you

I gently tugged Eddie's hoodie over my head.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this eds, I was beginning to think I was going to freeze!" I said giggling.

"Don't worry about it bud, it looks better on you than it does me."

For once my heart felt almost whole.

Only if you knew how much I liked you

But I watch your eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes

Brighter than the blue sky.

Ana slowly walked towards us, her dress swaying in the gentle breeze. Eddie's chocolate brown eyes widened as he caught sight of the woman.

"H-hey Ana!" The way he spoke to her seemed so delicate, so caring. She smiled lovingly at Eddie, causing him to repeat her flirtatious action. Sadness coursed through my veins and a small piece of my heart shattered at the sight.

She's got you mesmerised, while I die.

Why would you ever kiss me, I'm not even half as pretty

I sat listening to the conversation happening at the dinner table in the firehouse loft. Everything was going great, I was happy. Until I wasn't.

"She's just the most beautiful person I've ever met." Eddie spoke in such an easy and smooth tone, but his words cut through me like a dozen sharp spikes. Another piece of my heart began to decay.

You gave her your sweater.

Its just polyester.

I seated myself in my usual seat at the table after helping Bobby prepare the food. Eddie was normally here before me so I found that strange. And as if he could hear my thoughts, he came bounding excitedly up the stairs, putting a glowing smile onto my face.

"Hey guys! Hope you don't mind but I've bought some company!" Eddie sounded like a little kid.

"Buck!!!" Chris yelled as he followed shortly after his dad,

"Hey buddy!-" I was about to finish my sentence but then I saw her, Ana. In Eddie's sweater. She just waltzed up the stairs and went to sit next to Eddie. In my seat. My heart was almost gone.

But you like her better

I stopped in front of Eddie next to the fire truck, "Hey Eds do you and Chris wanna come round tonight? I haven't seen him in a while and we've all had a stressful week at work so, what do you say to a night of video games and pizza?" I exclaimed in my usual bouncy tone.

"Sorry Ev but Ana and I already have plans and Chris is staying with my Abuela. Maybe another time."

I had to keep my mouth closed to keep in the sobs trying to escape as he walked away, but as soon as he was gone I broke. I slid down against the side of the truck, my knees buckling beneath me.

" Woah Buck what's up?" Hen said worriedly, pulling me closer.

" I wish I were Ana"

-500 words-

-Song used- Heather-Kid Krow-Conan Gray-

-Thank you so much to anyone reading the first one shot in my 9-1-1 Oneshots book! Most of these will probably be buddie with some possibly being tarlos (9-1-1 Lone Star)-

-Remember to have some food, some water and do things for yourself because you deserve to be happy! :)-

-Feel free to message me with any suggestions or requests you have for me or even if you just want someone to talk to!-