CHAPTER 9

✯ 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ✯

𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 +

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭.

❄︎

renjun's greatest fear has come, he was in deep shock and scared upon seeing the result of the pregnancy test.

go back from two weeks ago, donghyuck said that there are possibility that he will get pregnant
so they have to wait for what will
happen to him.

then a week has passed, renjun started throwing up, he always gets morning sickness and his parents were getting worried at him as they always hear him inside his own bathroom throwing up for like every single day.

he told his friend about what is going on with him and donghyuck advice him to buy a pregnancy test.

renjun was in hesitant at first because he was afraid for what could be the result of it as he waited for another week to it before buying a pregnancy test to see the result.

he is now currently at the school's comfort room, it's lunch time so he takes this as an opportunity to use the damn stick of test and do the thing what women's do when they use the stick test thingy.

both of his friends were outside of the cubicle, waiting for him to come out once he had finish doing his business.

after a many minutes had passed, renjun took a deep breath and close his eyes as he bring it up to his face and slowly open his eyes.

his eyes got widen, mouth agape, hands are shaking, and tear were threatening to fall from his eyes.

he couldn't believe the result, hell he couldn't believe what he is seeing right now.

"this couldn't be happening."

he muttered to himself as he took another pregnancy test stick out of the box as he do another one and waited for it as he took it out and see the result.

it was the same as the other stick.

he slide down on the floor as his tears starts to fall from his eyes down to his cheeks.

he choke on his sob, he tried to stop himself from crying he couldn't stopped it.

his chest were aching, he held onto it and tried to suppress himself.

a knock on the door and a voice from outside was heard.

"junnie, you okay in there?"

it was donghyuck with his
worried tone.

renjun tried to let out a word but nothing's coming out instead the two of his friend heard the sound of sobs coming from the cubicle that renjun was in it as chenle started to get worried and knock on the door.