CHAPTER 12

it has been a month since renjun let jaemin meet reina and they had been bonding to each other and of course renjun is allowing it as he knows jaemin will not neglect reina.

right now, renjun is at the café where we works obviously, today he won't be the one who will pick reina at school as jaemin ask permission to him if he could pick reina and bring her to the amusement park.

and again renjun trust jaemin on this because reina is his daughter also and he won't do something bad to her.

renjun was busy making coffees and hand the customer's order at their table.

the hours had passed and it was time for the café to close and that his shift was ended for the day.

he went to the employee's dressing room to change his clothes from his uniform for his work to his casual attire that he wore when he went here.

after that he bid his goodbye to his co-workers and even to his friend jeno.

once renjun stepped out of the café he works in, instead of calling a cab he decided to just walk home as he was feeling himself to walk and it wasn't that far his home from the café.

he puts his hand on the pocket of
his jacket he was wearing because it
was getting cold, he notice the falling
snow and that made him realize that
it was snowing.

renjun walks silently, not minding the people walk passing by him.

the moon shines bright at night, stars were surrounding the moon and people walking with their family, friends, their lovers under the moon night, he kinda envy that as seeing the people walking with their someone must be fun.

after a few minutes of walking home he had already arrived the place that reina and him are staying.

he took his house key and open the door and when he entered he didn't forget to close it before making his way to the sofa to sit on because he got tired of walking from his work to the house.

reina was still not back home and renjun thought that she must be having so much fun hanging out with jaemin right now.

it's already night and reina wasn't still home, he wanted to call jaemin and tell him to bring reina home because it was already late but he doesn't want to ruin the bonding moment of her and his another father.

he ruffled his hair before standing up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"dada i want to buy this to papa."

reina said pointing at the big moomin plushie on the store that they had stopped by.

jaemin look at where reina's index finger pointing at and saw she was pointing at and smiled when a memory flashback to him.

he knows renjun was a big fan of moomin and he always save money to buy some moomin plushies.

he still remembers the small chinese boy's room back then, it was filled with moomin itself.

reina took the moomin plushie and handed it to jaemin with her sweet smile before she speaks and told something to jaemin that made the latter widen his eyes in pure shock.