Answers

Winters pov:

"Who is this?!" Qibli almost screams, making me wince. "Its m-my g-girlfriend" I stutter. "What?!" they all shout in unison, even Kinkajou. "What is she?! Why does she look like that?!" Qibli yells. "She will be able to answer your questions better than me" I say oping not to be disturbing her of her work. "Nightmare!" I yell in my head and out loud. "Yes?" She answers worry in her voice. "Can you come back please?" I ask with a touch of sadness. Suddenly, the same portal from before opens in front of us. The others all looked terrified, but 10x more when Nightmare come through. Standing their looking like shes going to take another step with her foot raised, she freezes and looks at my friends with a bit of a confused face. "Winter? What happened?"

Qiblis pov:

After us all freaking out about the painting I ask Winter who she was, and his answer sent chills up my spine. I watch terrified as a portal appears in front of us, i had only heard about portals in story's, i never thought they exists. What scared me too a whole other level was the dragon that stepped through. She looked just like the black dragon in the painting, with shredded wings and the other disturbing features. What the cod was she?!. I almost screamed as i knew this wasn't a bad dream. "Winter, what happened?" She asks with a confused face. her voice sounded like it could almost make a young dragnet cry. "Uhh, Nightmare, these are my friends. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Nightmare"

Sorry its short, i didn't really have as much motivation. 

Bye my dragonets!