Jealous ( Shaylor smut )

3rd person

Shawn loved when Taylor got jealous, so he had a plan to make his boyfriend extremely jealous. They were currently in the hotel having breakfast, Shawn and Jack Glinsky had made a plan the other night to make Taylor a jealous bish. Shawn sat next to Taylor in breaksfast, when he saw Jack Glinsky walk in they looked at each other and nodded. Jack started to walk over to them and asked Shawn to come with him to get pancakes. While they were walking away Jack playfully slapped Shawn a$$, they made sure Taylor was watching and he was.

Shawns Pov

I felt Jack playfully slap my a$$, I looked back at Taylor and he looked like he could kill Jack this instant. I laughed and got really close to Jacks ear trying to look like I was playfully nibbling on it because I knew Taylor loved it when I did this to him.

** after breakfast **

We finished our beackfast, we were all about the get in the van to go meet fans when the manager said that the meet and greet had been canceled. We went back inside to go to the elevators to get to our rooms. When we got in there it was a bit cramped but I was In front of Jack and next to Taylor. So I playfully started grinding on Taylor, I told Jack in a whisper that only Jack and I could hear to moan. He did and it sounded really sexy and with that the doors to the elevator opened and Taylor grabbed my arm and dragged me to our room.

Taylor's pov

I was furious my baby was GRINDING ON JACK GLINSKY!!!. So I decided to make Shawn pay. He loved roughl sex but this was going to be way more than rough. We got to our room, I slammed him against the wall I whispered in his ear " your mine got it " and whith that I bit right under his ear knowing its his sweet spot " fucckk Tay " I said sternly " I'm not Tay anymore I'm daddy understood ?? " yes Shawn replied. I slapped his ass and Said " yes what ?? " yes daddy he replied. I ripped off all his clothes except his boxers and. Tied him to the bed with one bandanna and blindfolded him with an other. I took of my shirt and pants and whispered in his ear " you've been a bad boy Shawn " he shook In fear knowing what would happen. I ripped off his underwear and threw it across the room and did the same with mine.

Without any warning I slammed into Shawn without any lube. He screamed in pain and pleasure. " daddyyyyy " Shawn moaned in a really high pitch almost sounding like a girl. I kept pounding into him ignoring his pleas for me to stop. " baby I'm close " I moaned " me too daddy " he replied. I thriusted into him hard hitting his prostate a couple of times making him cum on the sheets a couple of seconds later I came in him. " I love u " I said, " I love you too Tay tay " we kissed a long sweet passionate kiss and then went to sleep.

Done !!!!! Yay a this was my fist smut scene ever I hope you enjoyed

I will be doing Q and A for my next stories so ask away lol

Bye❤️❤️

- Elsa ( my name is really Elsa tho ask my parents lol not really )