Poor Norman (fluff) •ᴥ•

Lmao idk why I came up with this idea, but I did. This is in the demon world they all live together vibing in the house, but one day Norman turned into a girl... yeah idk this came to my mind so enjoy.

Ages-

Norman, Ray, Emma : 12

Gilda, Don : 11

And all the other kids 10 – 5 

If you enjoy this a lot let me know if I should recreate this story but like they are older and in the human world as it recures in the human world. So enjoy this one

(Norman's Pov)

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard the clock go off signalling its time to start the day, then a bunch of the little children screaming good morning, it was just another regular day of waking up having breakfast do test play have lunch play and then dinner and bed. So I got up from my comfy bed and headed towards the closet as I see Ray walk through the door. "oh hey Ray, what are you doing here?" "just came to check up on the love of my life," "aww how sweet of you," "yeah yeah whatever, so want to head down to breakfast together?" "yeah, ofc but I got to get change will be back soon." I then start heading off to the boy's bathroom and found an empty stall and started to get change. I proceeded to get change until I saw something different...

My dick was gone. At that time I was panicking thinking that I'm just in a dream until I go to pinch myself and I could feel it, that's when I was panicking big time and just decided to call out to mum. "MUM!!" I screamed hoping she could hear. I waited a few minutes and heard someone come into the bathroom, it was Ray, I asked him if he could get mum, he was confused but did it anyway. After 5 minutes mum came in, and I made sure that Ray was also gone because I don't want him to know he would make fun of me. "m-mum I just came into here to get change a-and I see that my dick is gone," I told her, and she was in pure shock and asked me to come out of the stall, so I did even tho she is a fake mother I really needed her to help me because I'm pretty sure this is not supposed to happen.

She comes to me and checks on me and said the words that blew me straight off the face of the earth. The words were that I was now a female. I was in so much shock that I just fainted. I then woke up in the infirmary, where I saw Ray sleeping beside me on the bed waiting for me to wake up. I then nudge him to wake him up and watch the sleepy Ray wake up with a smile, happy I was finally awake. "how long was I out for?" I question hoping I wasn't out for too long. "you were only out for a few hours, I was really worried about you," "it's ok babe I'm fine now," "you sure?" "Yeah, I promise." I actually wasn't I was far from fine I was still a girl, and I have no clue how to work a girl's body. Mother then came in checking if I was awake which I was so she asked Ray to leave the room for a sec so she could do a few things to help me.

(Time skip Isabella told Norman everything about a girl's body and how to go bathroom and everything)

(still Norman's Pov)

After mum told me how to use this new body of mine, she asked me if I wanted to wear a skirt since I was a girl, I responded with a no, I didn't want anyone else to know about this, it was quite embarrassing I had the appearance of a boy with my short hair but under the clothes, I wore I was currently a female. She accepted that it would be quite embarrassing and confusing to see Norman in a skirt, she then left the infirmary and let Ray back in. Ray still had a worried look on his face, I told him that there is nothing to worry about until he spoke. "I uhh kinda spied on you and mum's conversation and heard everything..." oh shit what do I do, he knows now that I'm a girl and he is probably gonna make fun of me and everything else.

"I won't make fun of you... it actually quite strange that you are all of a sudden a girl so would you like me to help you out and cover-up that you are now a woman?" wait what did he say... wow that's actually really nice of him gosh what did I do to deserve this man. "y-yes I would like that very much thanks," "it's nothing, so what do you want to do know?" "idk I am in the mood for some food so can we go to the kitchen" "yeah ofc, also would you like me to say he they or she, they?" "what do you think..." "yeah that was a stupid question sorry," "it's fine I guess." "ok then let's go to the kitchen to get you some food."