5

Sunday
May 4th
@12:00am

"Broo he is fineee" I was in a group facetime call with Preius and Tanya.

"Did you talk to him?" Tanya asked.

"Yeaaaaa get that numba playa" Preius added on.

"Girl I am not yall I am not walking up to no dude asking him for a number he gotta walk up to ME" we all started laughing.

"Man how you a pimp but scared to get a number" Preius said.

"Man whaaa never scared its just imma ask for his number then he gon start thinking I want him"

"Girl no he not" they start laughing.

"And Tanya I did talk to him but it wasn't nun like that he was just trynna play me in basketball but I was tired so I went home"

"AND HE PLAY BASKETBALL PUURRRRR" Preius exclaimed.

"CALM DOWN" Me and Tanya said at the same time laughing.

We was still on the phone for a couple more hours til they got tired so I hung up and just started scrolling through tiktoks.

*3:09am*

NiggaykA

Aye
*5mins later*

Me: Yesss

Whats yo number

I gave him my number then he instantly facetimed me and I hattteeee being otp wit people I even hate texting unless I really feel like talking to you.

"Boy tf do you want"

"Girl shutup I can call you"

"Nigga how did you get my instagram "

"Yo friend Tanya I think thats her name had you in her highlights so I just went through em and followed you"

"Real deal stalker"

"Bro what" He replied confused and I started laughing.

"what you on gang"

"Finna go to sleep like you should be" I replied getting up closing my door.

"Bro you always gotta attitude yuck YUCK"

"Brooo what do you wantt" I said laughing.

"Come back up to the court with me and my cous and sum otha people"

"Nigga its 3am"

"So"

"Who is yo cousin"

Right after I asked that Jay grabbed the phone.

"Man you know who I am"

"I dont tho"

"Right" he said sarcastically

"Yea right" I said with a attitude.

"Bro cmon we finna walk to yo apartments right now" Adrien said grabbing his phone back.