ぃ ゚. ❝ chapter 7 : Gossamer ⸙

sheer, filmy, delicate in appearance.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪❀❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒ . ⌒

"We don't talk about that."
I smiled lightly at Gon and Killua, I turned away from them to facing forward. I closed my eyes to takr a nap and even had my arms behind my head and lifted a leg up to get comfortable for a sleeping position until Gon popped the question. "Hey Atlas, who's your target?," He asked me, he sounded genuine so I answered quickly, "Hmm, secret. But it's not any of you guys so don't worry.." I said with my eyes close with a calm tone, Gon and Killua let out a disappointed tone and started to talk to each other.

I was still half awake, crazy how you have to pretend to sleep TO sleep, after a while I actually fell asleep. It was pretty pleasant until my shoulder was repeatedly pushed, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Gon, "Hey! We're here!" he said and stood up as K yawned and followed him. "Thanks for your patience, everyone! We're finally arrived at Zevil Island! Now please leave the bost in the order from when you cleared the 3rd phase!" The announcement lady spoke up, "You will leave one at a time at 2 minute intervals." I yawned again, oh well I'll be here for a while.

"You will stay on this island for exactly one week." As soon as I heard that, I felt a shock go through my head, 1 week?! Aish... That's too long! But still I have to catch a target and it would probably take me longer than a week."And you must collect 6 points and then return to this location on the final day! All right then, the first person may begin!"

I stood and waited, it felt like an entire hour as passed, wait.. DID an entire hour pass? I don't know, I can't remember time without a clock. As soon as "26st person" was called, I walked out of the boat and onto the grassy island. I then quickly made my way into the deep forest in hopes of finding Participant ## but they can be anywhere though.. Omg I completely forgot I'm probably someone's target aswell... Aish.. As I searched around the island for my target, the sun soon set and I had to find shelter or else my badge would get stolen. I settled in under a tree and thought of a plan to find a way to catch my target.

I woke up to birds chirping, the sun shining and the smell of my sweaty back! I began on my hunt again, I removed my black hoodie and tied it around my waist so I don't get more sweaty than I already am, seriously who even survives with long sleeves in this weather. This island is fairly big and it was so frustrating, the area around me is just empty with only the animals inhabiting.

timeskip brought to you by xiao's dead friends!!

Hours after searching and walking, I decided to rest and sit ontop of a tree branch, I'm not much of an explorer and just want to get the job finish. I slowly looked around, facing forward was a big grassy area and then I noticed 2 people on a rock that were tied up, one of them I recognize as that big man who offered me a drink. I smirked and jumped off the tree branch and and made my way to the rock.

"Ah! Tonpa! It's been a while since I've seen you!" I smiled at him as I waved, I noticed a sign above them stating "Do Not Feed", "Oh my! What happened here?" I asked as I sneakly went up behind the large man,"A-Atlas! Help me- Uhm! We're friends right?.. " He mumbled out, His face was all bruised up and his lips were puffed. Man did he took a really bad beating?

"Hmmm, Oh but I need to find my target! And if I can remember, you're number 16 and my target is not that number." I said to him, he looked at me with desperate eyes, the man with the monkey thats tied below him also give me desperate eyes. "W-we'll tell you about your target! If- you don't know about them yet-" The man with the monkey said nervously, I thought for a bit then replied, "Sure! This is my target's number, I don't know what they look like though.." I took out the card and showed it to them, Tonpa thought for a bit until he replied," That's *****, He is known for his fist that's as strong as iron. His strategy is to run up on his targets." I nodded as the information stuck into my mind.