Peter Pevensie x Reader *under editing*

(Y/N) is Caspian's younger twin sister. She got caught by the Telmarines right before Caspian blew the horn, which brought the kings and queens of old back to Narnia.

The Telmarines  stood in the small boot, on the verge of throwning Trumpkin out into the water. They were startled when an arrow shot the boat. Susan stood on the shore, bow and arrow in hand. The Telmarines quickly dumped Trumpkin into the water and they jumped of the boat, running off like cowards, causing the boat to tip over. Peter ran into the water to save the dwarf and Edmund ran to grab the boat. 

Peter dropped Trumpkin on to the shore and got rid of the gag and ropes that were bound around his wrists. ¨Drop him? Is that the best you could come up with?¨

Trumpkin looked at his surroundings, becoming anxious when he didn't see the one he was looking for. They both had been stuck on the boat after all. ¨Where is princess (y/n)?¨ Panick struck him even though he tried not to show it. Peter Pevensie looked at his younger brother, who had just gotten the boat out of the water and back to the shore. Edmund shook his head, Peter knew the princess must've been in the water. He quickly dived back into the water to look for the princess. He quickly found her, she was unconsciouss and Peter hoped she was still alive. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her with him to the surface. He swam back to the shore and laid her down. Lucy ran over to get rid of the gag and bindings around her arms and legs.

She also started to cough, water coming out her mouth. She sat up with help over Peter and she looked over at the boy who saved her. ''Thank you.'' She said in barely a whisper. Her throat hurt a lot, but she was happy she was saved.

''Thank you?!'' Trumpkin asked furiously looking at the Princess. ''You almost drowned us!''

''Maybe we should've let them,'' Peter said while helping Princess (Y/N) up. She shot him a glare and he realized what he had said. ''Not you..'' He said quickly. The Princess smiled at the blond boy as the stood straight and looked at Trumpkin. ''Trumpkin, we would be dead now, if it wasn't for them.'' He just let out a huff, knowing the young girl was right.

*******

After that Peter and (Y/N) had gotten really close, but that relationship had quickly faded away. (Y/N) had to admit that she had a crush on the high king, but that doesn't mean she has to agree with his choices. And she was beyond furious with him.

He had implied that they should attack the castle. What kind of a fool thinks of something that stupid! Caspian and his twin had tried to protest but Peter just ignored them. When (Y/N) couldn't change Peter's mind she had stomped of furiously and Peter knew he had screwed it up.

Even with how pissed (Y/N) was she still went with them. She had helped Caspian with freeing the professor, only to find out her very own uncle had killed theirs after.

After confronting him about it, the 2 eldest Pevensie's and the Prince and Princess and ran out of the castle. Peter had implied to get the troops, while he already knew it was too late. (Y/N) got more angry about that, many Narnians would die!

''Who exactly are you doing this for, Peter?'' She had asked him as she helped him open the gates.

Soon after the Telmarines started to attack and the Narnian army came. (Y/N) had grabbed her sword had also started to fight. Everything seemed to be going well until she heard Peter yell, ''FALL BACK, RETREAT!''

She had been so distracted saving and helping the Narnians, she didn't notice the Telmarine behind her. ''Princess look o-'' The injured fan had tried to say, but it was too late. (Y/N) had gotten stabbed in her stomach from behind. The last thing she saw before blacking out was the gate closing.