A mission

3rd POV

Team 7 finally came into the room. "Jeez what were you guys doing you were later than Kakashi." Kiba said rolling his eyes. "Naruto probably ruined something." Neji said glaring at the shortest in the room. "Well anyways I wanted to get you all on a bonding trip." Tsunade said.

"Does it have a mission with it!?" Naruto shouted. "No idiot, and don't interrupt me!!" Tsunade yelled hitting Naruto in the head. "But be ready in an hour EVERYBODY." Tsunade said glaring at Kakashi, everyone nodded and left.

"Where do you guys think were gonna be going?" Sasuke said smiling excitedly. "Were probably gonna go to a open area with tree's like Sakura's hair, and probably get attacked." Naruto shrugged. "Naruto's right, should we just let our masks go and let them know the real us?" Sakura asked looking at the siblings.

Sasuke then smirked creepily. "We could keep on pranking them and then I get caught." Sasuke said. "No Sasuke they would think it's someone else and we would have to leave immediately." Naruto said making Sasuke frown.

"I think we should let it slip a little at least." Sasuke whined opening the main Uchiha house door. "Fine, fine." Naruto said making Sasuke and Sakura cheer and Naruto smile brightly destroying the two's eyes. "Let's go pack." Sakura said making them all go to there separate rooms.

(IT TOOK THEM 10 MINUTES TO GET TO THE UCHIHA COMPOUND) 30 MINUTES LATER

"Naruto come on!" Sakura yelled. "Its not my fault Sasuke pranked me, plus we have twenty minutes." Naruto yelled back. "Well we have to discuss what were gonna do!" Sakura yelled. "Ok I'm ready." Naruto said backpack in hand.

"Oh were gonna have to discuss it on the way which we have ten minutes to discuss." Sasuke said looking at his shadow as Sakura locked the door and they all started walking. "So what will we do?" Naruto asked want the others to think instead of him for once.

"We could say Sasuke pranked you so that would explain why some of that red dye is in your head." Sakura said. "Its only a string of hair it's not that special." Sasuke muttered making Naruto smack the back of his head. "Then we'll approach everyone talking to each other like a normal team." Sasuke said rubbing the back of his aching head.

"Then?" Naruto said smirking. "Ow!" Naruto yelled as he rubbed his head. "Hey you what's your problem!?" Sakura yelled punching and kicking the person proceeding to lecture them.

9 MINUTES LATER

"Were gonna be late red, Sakura." Sasuke said as they started walking again. "You better be glad we have Kurama." Sakura said. "Where is Kurama?" Sakura asked. "Its hibernation season Sakura." Sasuke said.

"Hey I see them red." Sasuke said. "Stop calling me red baka!" Naruto yelled drawing attention to them, Sasuke laughed. "What will you do red.  

"I'll tell Sakura on you!" Naruto yelled making zsasuke roll his eyes. They all acted like they just saw the rest of the konoha 12 ( +guy team) and acted like 'themselves'. "Why are you all late?" Tsunade asked looking at the team suspiciously. "Teme over here pulled a prank on me he put red dye in my head!?" Naruto screamed pointing at Sasuke who rolled his eyes.

"Ugh just go on the bonding trip." Tsunade said obviously not believing Naruto

20 MINUTES LATER

"Hey guys what do you wanna do when we get back?" Sasuke asked loud enough so some of the others could hear. "Let's study." Naruto suggested, the team looked at the others and could tell Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru, Ino, and Shino.

"That's boring red." Sasuke groaned. "Stop calling me red." Naruto pouted. "Ok idiots stop fighting we can study for a little, then do what Sasuke wants to do then me." Sakura said. "But he keeps on calling me red." Naruto pouted. "Sasuke stop calling him red or I'll punch you all the way back to the Uchiha massacre." Sasuke laughed making everyone look back.

'Isn't that supposed to be offensive?' Shikamaru, Ino, and Shin9 thought. "Did Sasuke just laugh?" Choji asked, almost everyone expected Sasuke to tch but he looked down and sweat dropped. Everyone continued walking and others started speaking again.