half

LEE AND GUY ARENT HERE THERE ON A VERY IMPORTANT CHUNIN MISSION

3rd POV

"Hah shy much?" Sakura laughed. "Oh shut it Sakura." Sasuke pouted. "Hey guys, who's that?" Naruto asked loud enough for the sensei to hear when they looked over the all saw nothing.

"Stop making things up Naruto." Ino yelled. "I saw it too." Sasuke said with Sakura agreeing suddenly there was a big boom.

"Everyone, stance!" Kakashi yelled. "Who are and what do you want!?" Kurenai yelled. "I want team 7." The voice said sounding like they were coming from all around them.

'You'd think they would show up during the boom of smoke.' Tenten thought rolling her eyes. "What do you want with that team?" Neji asked.

"Subjects." The unknown voice answered you could hear the smirk in there voice. "Test subjects?" Kakashi whispered before seeing a jutsu hit his team. "No!" He yelled.

"What did you do!" Kiba yelled. "Oh nothing something I called Loes verdaderos no jutsu.
(true selves in spanish)

"I shall be leaving now for I have something else to do I'll be back though." The unknown person said. "Wait!" Kakashi yelled but received silence.

"We should keep on going." Kakashi muttered. The three sensei picked a student up and kept walking.

IN NARUTO'S MINDSCAPE
WHICH IS THERES ALSO

"So what are we gonna do we have a few hours." Sasuke said. "Well I have to explain some things to you guys." Kurama said as she swung her tail for the three kids to climb up on.

"Well you can't hide your emotions for awhile." Kurama said as the kids settled down. "Fine with me." Naruto said, the others two nodded as well.

"I'm gonna nap." Kurama yawned making the others think they would take a nap even if they would be energized.