Chapter 1 - Integration

No one's POV:

Izuku was woke up to the loud sound of his alarm clock. He slammed his fist on it which made it break (like all the other ones).

After yawning for a bit, he got up, showered, brushed his teeth, got dressed, and headed out the door for another interesting day.

Once he got to his job (aka the policestation), he went into the café for his daily morning coffee. He then headed out to a small dim hallway.

He headed down the hallway to the interrogation rooms and then went inside one. He noticed a  was man sitting in the chair across from his, and was banging his head on the table for a very long time.

Then the banging stopped. The man lifted his head up and looked dead at Izuku.

He had red eyes, blonde hair, and was kinda...cute? (To Izuku at least)

Izuku sat down in the chair across from the strange man and started looking through the files on the desk. Seeing that this one was very deadly and crazy.

"I see why they have him chained up like this. Damn.."

Izuku sighed and then said aloud,

"You're not gonna cooperate aren't cha?"

The man didn't say anything and just looked away.

"Your name is Bakugo right? Katsuki Bakugo?"

No reply.

Izuku sighed again and got up to leave  the room.

Izuku's POV:

After leaving the room, I look back for a second just to see him sitting there leaning back in his chair.

-A Few Hours Later-

I realized that I wasn't getting any information from this kid. So I left after giving the kid two things. A phone, and my number.

Sorry for the short chapter 😅 but the next one will be interesting. (I think 🤔)