Chapter 3 - Chatting

Katsuki's POV:

The green haired boy turned his attention to me seeing that I watching everything. But I looked away as fast as possible.

I noticed that he had sat in front of me, so I slowly looked up.

"Can I help you?" I said a deep voice (it literally cracked when he said that :[ )

"Yes actually. May we talk in private?"

My heart started pounding just staring into his green eyes.

"Y-yeah sure.."

He stood up and headed out the door. I was honestly too scared to follow him but I did anyway.

He then stopped in front of a dark alley,  and turned around.

"Come here, you've got nothing to hide after all right?"

I nodded and walk over looking around everywhere until I stopped in front of him.

He then spoke again, "Do you know why you're here and why those people were staring at you?"

I looked at him with a confused look before shaking my head no.

He brought me over to a puddle on the floor to see my reflection. There I saw it. The black wig I had on my head looked a little off.

The makeup I had worn to change my skin tone was smeared a bit.

(Forgot to mention that his mom gave him good luck kisses on his forehead before he left.)

I honestly just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

So I just looked away and stayed silent.

Deku's POV:

I watched as the blonde boy jerked his head away in embarrassment. I sighed  and grabbed him so I could take him away. I put the handcuffs on him and put him in the car. He surprisingly didn't resist. I can't blame him though.

I am the strongest one here after all.
Once in car I started driving over to a grocery store so I could pick up some stuff for a celebration party since he was finally caught.

When I looked the the
rear-view-mirror (idk how to spell that) the blonde boy didn't have his hand cuffs on, but he still didn't try to escape.

I sighed and said, "If you want, you can come along."

He nodded in agreement.

I took him out of the car since he was acting like I'd beat him if he actually got out.

We then went inside the store and he was surprisingly fun to hang out with.
I asked him questions like 'which cake would be better?' and 'should I go for this streamer or that one?'

And he answered honestly and calmly. Although he did insult my decor choices at times. I shook it off as he was just hating.

After an hour of good advice and insults, we left. He helped pay though. I honestly wanted to set him free because of his change of heart.

But I didn't know that he was just going to kill someone later. I the remembered something.. His notebook, it's still at the café! I need to get ot before someone else does!

"Change of plans, we're going back to the café!"

"Why?"

"Your notebook! It's the evidence I need to get my promotion!"

The blonde boy looked up at and said, "I'm sorry...but I burnt it...."

Anger boiled inside of of me but I calmed down.

Hope you enjoyed :)