Chapter 7 - Future

6 Years Later-
Katsuki is 23
Deku is 30

They only had 2 kids (They're adopted). Of course male and female.
Boy's name is Katzu
Girl's name is Izuka (couldn't think of anything else 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Katsuki had finally given up his life of crime and decided to be something else. A doctor/surgeon. Just so he could still cut people but not get in trouble for it.

Izuku kept his same job. But he's been more aggressive lately. Mostly because he's scared of Katsuki cheating on him. Even though he does believe that they won't stay together long if he keeps thinking that way.

Putting his suspicions aside, he decided to marry the kid. Not sure if Katsuki will say yes. After all, he did tell Izuku many times how he hated marriage. That made him extremely nervous to go for it. But he still did.

Right after Katsuki's shift. He took him out on a date. While Izuku's mother watched their demonic kids. It took awhile but he finally asked.

"Katsuki, you kno-"

"Yes."

"Really!?"

"Yes."

And then they got a hotel room to celebrate🥂. (Not like that filthy people 👀)

Then they went home and lived happily every after.

-2 Years Later-

Izuku quit being a cop and decided to be what Katsuki once was. This caused Katsuki to turn back into what he once was...

They killed hundreds of a peoplein a month..

Now they shall live happily ever after 💚🧡