Extra 1: Records of Fuyao Mountain

One: Boss Wen and Little Fat Mound

Half a year later, Nian Dada bid farewell to Boss Wen, cleared the debts of living in the inn, and prepared to return to Fuyao Mountain. Boss Wen was surnamed Wen and named Jing, the boss of that "three coins a night" rundown inn. He was born large and round-waisted, seemingly to have went through a lot in his earlier years, a body filled with the aura of having traversed the jianghu, and can eat eight large steamed buns in one meal.

The two's parting completely lacked the sorrow of separation, because the third friend present at the scene was too good at messing around.

This friend's height was no more than three chi, his milk teeth had just fully grown in, and the length and width of him didn't have much of a difference. When encountering steep slopes, there was no need to expend energy walking, just roll eighteen times on the spot and it was good enough. At the moment, he was hugging Nian Dada's thigh, howling heartbrokenly and crying sadly: "Mom... mom, don't go!"

This little kid had an uncountable amount of moms. They were men and woman of all ages, one of them being his birth mother, the rest are all ones he recognized himself. Whoever gave him food is whoever he would call 'mom'.

Boss Wen covered one ear, yelling at Nian Dada: "Didn't you say you came here to find someone? Found them... ai, think of something, let this creature stop howling!"

Nian Dada strained his throat and tried his best to cover the heart-piercing cries of that brat, roaring, "Give him a piece of candy!"

Boss Wen replied: "Where the hell would I find candy!"

Finished speaking, he angrily went into the house, procured a braised duck neck out of the kitchen, and violently stuffed it into Little Fat Mound's mouth: "Eat eat eat!"

The little fatty smacked his lips, tasted something, and suddenly lost interest in Nian Dada, squatting at the side to quietly eat.

Boss Wen bad-heartedly looked at Little Fat Mound, asked: "The person you're looking for... doesn't happen to be him, right?"

Nian Dada's expression showed shame.

Boss Wen: "Right, I heard that you cultivators focus on reincarnation, but your fellow friend here doesn't happen to cultivate big belly cultivation in his past life, right?"

Nian Dada: "..."

Although that wasn't correct... it wasn't far from the truth.

The reincarnated child that had once cultivated big belly cultivation carefreely rushed towards Boss Wen with a toothy smile, dangling the duck neck while crisply calling, "Mom!"

Boss Wen expressionlessly said, "Scram!"

Finished scolding, Boss Wen seemed to suddenly lament, saying: "Speaking of reincarnation, after I became sensible I went to many different places. Everywhere I went I felt like I was missing something, until I came to the East Sea, I suddenly felt that I came home or something... I heard that the East Sea used to have a lot of cultivators coming here to live hundreds of years ago, it can't be that I'm the reincarnation of someone right?"

After Nian Dada listened, he carefully asked: "Does Boss Wen also have intentions of cultivating? How about I introduce you..."

"Ai, I was just saying," Boss Wen waved his hands and randomly touched Little Fat Mound's bald spot, "I feel that even if I cultivate I won't cultivate into anything, after succeeding I would still want to open a little inn and be it's boss, just like now. Cultivating here and there is just pulling off my pants and farting -- alright, I'll take care of this ancestor for you, go now, if we are fated we will meet again."