Extra 2

One day, Nian Dada and You Liang were in Hall of Unknown repairing tables and chairs, only to see their Second Master Uncle rushing down from the top of the mountain like a runaway wild dog, shouting messily, "Don't chase me, I am going into seclusion... sion..."*

*in Chinese seclusion = 閉關, here Li Yun said "閉關...關..." which lowkey sounds like a phrase

Nian Dada and You Liang looked at each other, not knowing what the hell 'seclusion... sion...' was. 

His echoes had yet to fade, that Li Yun's feet seemed to have sprouted wind and he had already crammed himself into a nameless cave at the waist of the mountain, turning his hand back to activate the prohibition seal at the entrance of the cavern. His actions could be described as sharp and nimble.

Who knew that in the next moment, a pillar of unreasonable sword aura descended from the sky and utterly destroyed that random prohibition seal left behind by some unknown senior. Sect Leader Yan showed his face, full of murderous intent.

Nian Dada elbowed You Liang with a face full of admiration and admiringly said: "My god, your Master is truly incredible."

You Liang: "..."

He still felt that him and Nian Dada should switch Masters. If that happened, the two would finally seem to have entered the right sect. 

The Li Yun who was being hunted down fled like crazy while shouting: "Master ah! Eldest Senior Brother is going to commit murder, you old geezer quickly open your eyes and look. You left early, now there's no one who can control him, no one can take care of me, he now covers the sky with one hand... oh heavens, save me!"

Nian Dada was dumbstruck; this was the first time he was hearing such a systematic wailing.

You Liang had a feeling and raised his head. He happened to see a red shadow flash through the forest in the mountains. Their Shui... no, little Master Aunt* Han Tan together with a white crane silently slipped through, and in habitual manner settled in a spot that was both convenient to watch the drama while at the same time won't be spotted for being a nosy onlooker. 

*in the raw, it said 師叔, which means Master Uncle, so I think it's a typo? Master Aunt sounds weird though lol

How many times did this tragic experience of "the city is on fire is also a calamity for the fish in the moat*" happen that such a habit has developed?

*城門失火,殃及池魚: basically means that bystanders also suffer

You Liang was quite calm and had some cleverness. He immediately decided to imitate his elder, pressing Nian Dada's head and closed the doors of Hall of Unknown. The two went up quickly and peered out from the door crack of the leaky Hall of Unknown together. 

This situation, is quite hard to explain -- in any case, it is all the fault of Li Yun being too mouthy from having drank too much. Being chased and beat a little isn't completely unfair to him. 

A few days ago happened to be Mid-Autumn, besides the Cheng Qian who wouldn't even touch a single drop of wine, everyone else more or less drank some. Cheng Qian happened to see a miscellaneous book on curses that belonged to Li Yun, and in a moment of curiosity, wanted to borrow it and take a look. Who knew that as soon as it was flipped open, a 'bookmark' dropped out of it. A good death and yet it chose not to die... that 'bookmark' was exactly the note Yan Zhengming had written to Li Yun about wanting the Clear the Heart Pill. 

Of course, Cheng Qian recognized the handwriting of their senior brother and actually didn't think too much of it. He only off-handedly asked about, but who knew Li Yun was drunk to the point where he didn't know where north was. He was already drunk crazy, and once he heard him ask, he suddenly showed a shocked expression and shouted in front of the unknowing Cheng Qian: "Eldest Senior Brother! Eldest Senior Brother, you've been exposed, don't blame it on me!"