Your Motivation😌

This is a little motivation for all those people who are going through hard times right now. A small reminder that you're worth living.

Go to your room. Lay on your bed. Listen to music. Close your eyes, breathe. Put your hand on your heart, feel how its beating? Let all your day sink into your bed. Listen to music without tears in your eyes. Breathe, breathe, breathe. Only have good thoughts in your mind, remember all the good that happened. Block out all the bad thoughts, and let them float away. Whatever happened, happened, just breathe, let it all go, just for now. Just let it all go. Your hand, don't put it down. That thumping that you're feeling is called purpose. You're living for some reason, don't think about ending it. You're here for a purpose, you're loved, cared about, and you're beautiful. Even if you don't think so.

Everyone is loved, no matter what they think. You mean something to at least one person out there in this big world. If you end your life, you'll never meet your soulmate and they'll never meet you. You'll never be able to hold your first child in your arms. You'll miss out on so many experiences that you should have had.

I'm saying all these things from experience. Some people will say that they know how you feel when they really don't. I do. I've felt the loneliness, the pain and the longing to just end it all. But you get through it. It won't last forever, you will be happy. even if you don't think so.

I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day!