TARANTULA MADAFAKA-

Oliver's POV

All of a sudden I feel something on my face. Slowly, I open up my eyes to see my American Goldfinch, James. "James, please don't crap on me..." I say streaching my body. 8:00am shows the old fashioned clock on my dark blue walls. It's Monday... I NEED TO GET REAY FOR SCHOOL- all of a sudden I hear my phone buzz.

mOtHeR fLoWeR: Oli, today's a holiday

Cinamon boi: How did you know I was panicking about school? :0

pIcO: Oliver: you always forget -_-

Cinamon boi: Piko, that's not true! Ò^Ó

FuFu: IT IS

Cinamon boi: ):

mOtHeR fLoWeR: cursed

FuFu: (:

mOtHeR fLoWeR: Fukase I swear to VENTI that I will steal Point, and then burn your house down

FuFu: ):

pIcO: Atleast you'll keep point safe? Anyway, you guys wanna meet up?

mOtHeR fLoWeR: sure

Cinamon boi: Oki doki!

FuFu: Usual spot?

pIcO: Usual spot

And with that, I put down my phone in order to get ready. The 4 of us know what Piko meant. We're going to an abandoned mansion. Why or how? Fukase found it one day and we've been hanging out there ever since! Fukase's great at finding cool places to hang out! I touch my face to check the tempurature. My face is hot again. This always happens when I think about Fukase... I can't help it! He's my best friend but I love him! I look at the clock again. 8:07am. I should be getting ready.

Fukase's Pov + time skip:

The garden looks good today. Not the garden for my house but the garden for our "usual spot". This masion is so fucking huge and it's abbandoned! Knowing Oli, if I fix this place up a bit we can move in together. It's not that Oli likes big places, but he loves creepy shit. He's creepy and I think it's cute!

I bet I can guess how they're gonna show up. Would my guesses me wrong? Nope, for I am tje almighty Fukase! Oliver is going to be skipping along the pathway and then run at full speed through the woods because Jame's will fly faster. Flower will ride her skateboard and trip like 78 times and Piko will just walk. He's sane unlike the rest of use.

Almost as if on cue, I see James flying, hear Flower screech because she fell down, and feel Piko tap my should. Wait what. I tur around and yell "WHEN IN THE GLUTEN FREE SHIT DID YOU GET HERE!?". There was Piko standing and smiling. I was lying before. This boi aint sane. "2 minutes ago to be exact :D" he says as he hold up two fingers. Oliver and Flower arrive shortly. "Fufu!" Yells Oliver as he hugs me so tightly to the point where I might as well become boneless pizza. "Oli, you're murdering meh" "Oh. Sorry FuFu~" Flower covers Piko!s eyes with her hands. "Piko, you're not allowed to see this r18 shi- AHAHAH PIKO STOP!" Piko counter attacks Flower by tickling her armpit.

As Oli watches the 2 of them tear eatchother lim- I mean tickle, I glance over at him and then we make eye contact. Oliver nods and then we just left those 2 dumbasses there.

"Where should we go, Fukase?" Oliver asks me as we walk in the corridors of the mansion. I frown at his use of my real name since I prefer when he calls me by the nick name he gave me. "I don't know should we go to the-" "AAAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK. WHO IS THE MOTHER FUCK PLACES A SPIDER HERE WHAT THE FUCK!?". I turn to look at Oliver who's scared shitless and I cry a single tear. I'm so fucking pround of him. I have never heard so much profanity come from him in my life so how could I not be proud? "Oliver, the spider came here by it's self. No one put it there" I state. "FuFu~ I'm scared q_q". I eye down the tarantula that's scaring my precious Oliver and it grows human legs and it run aways. We both sigh in relief but then 2 more, even bigger, tarantulas come out of nowhere.

"Oliver, how about you try to face your fears instead?" I say as I gently pick up one of the tarantulas. "If you say so...". Oliver walks towards me and I smile. Finally Oliver won't be afraid of spiders to the point where it's con- CRUNCH... I look at Oliver with shocked eyes. His cheeks are stuffed and there's a single spider leg hanging out of his mouth. I turn around to see Flower and Piko standing there in shock. They saw it too. There's blue liquid coming from Oli's mouth and we hear more crunching until we hear a gulp."You're right, FuFu! Spiders aren't that bad!" Tomboy, Femboy, and I just blink at Oli. "You weren't supposed to eat it" I manage to say. Oli tilts his head cutely like he didn't just eat a live tarantula. "You told me to overcome my fears, and eating the spider helped! I'm not afraid of spiders anymore!" Flower just places her hand on my shoulder before saying "Good Job, Oliver".

"Who wants to go to the basement?" Says Piko like he didn't witness what just happened. The 3 of us nod and we start walking.