no judt read this

"Well, chat. The moment we've ALL been waiting for." He'd laugh, awkwardly smiling. "In a count of 3, 3....2....1." Then boom, he turned on his camera and looked at chat while they were saying it looked bad, disgusting. He gasped turned his camera off really quick. He forget to mute the stream or end it, but he rushed to his bedroom. He feels something warm and soft in his pants. "Oh no," he ran to the bathroom. He looked at his hair and shaved it off, completely. His butt is clinched, his toenails curled. He comes back from the bathroom with a sad sigh, he looks at chat. He notices his views, dropping 307k, 278k, 203k, 189k, 128k, going down and down.

Quackity still confused, but he thinks he ends the stream with 68k people screen recording, he grabs his IPad and starts playing coco Mellon. He starts sucking his thumb, grabbing hot Cheetos and starts getting his iPad crusty musty dusty wusty qusty dirty. He looks at his pc, realizing he's still streaming. He gets embarrassed and turns off stream, crying.

Chats point of view at the time:

Liza_qwui0: LOLL the rumors are true!
Wendywastaken10: is that coco Mellon?
Remilyra2: what.. Quackity was the rumors true?
Kursycra: well, how the tables have turned. After denying, we have evidence!
Haileynottaken57890: anyone else screen recording?

Credits: on tiktok @lemonkarl go follow them [lipbite]