The Awards part 1

This is the next chapter. I am posting it a little early. I am watching Mha in English dubs. Also, have a happy summer.

Aizawa was excited to go to this year because it meant he did not have to deal with class 1A's drama tonight especially Midoriya. Endeavor was not going to be at the awards even though he was the number one hero. He was also excited because he was nominated for the number 1 underground hero and so was Elle. He had been told by his therapist to be more open to things.

Aizawa was wearing his black suit (From the press conference after the training camp). He also had his car back from the shop. The party was at Elle's house. It was in the mountains 30 minutes away. The awards started at 6:00 so he had to leave at 5:30. It was 5:15. He was grading papers from last week. Mineta's paper had drawings of all the girls in the class. Great.

He got 3 tests graded before he had to leave. He was picking up Present Mic and Midnight. Present Mic was wearing a black suit and shoes. Midnight a black dress.

They arrived at 6:15. There was a little traffic they pulled up in the driveway. Elle's mansion was huge It had lots of cars in its driveway and the driveway was not even full. Aizawa pulled up to the door they got out. Elle had hired Valet he handed the man his keys. The man handed him a card. They walk in the doors.

Inside the house was even more impressive. It had a giant chandelier hanging from what looked like 30ft ceilings. The mansion had 4 floors. The room had a stage against the wall with a fireplace. There was a snack bar in the kitchen. The kitchen of this mansion was the size of Aizawa's apartment. There were lots of heroes there like Hawks, Best Jeanist and Edgeshot. There must be at least 500 heroes at the party.

Aizawa started to walk towards a corner and away from other people, but he was stopped by Elle. Elle was wearing a blue one sleeve dress. The dress was a light blue with sparkles. She had dark blue high heels. She looked at him and said, "You look good Shouta."

"So, do you Elle" Aizawa reached up and brushed Elle's hair away from her face. It revealed a scar. Aizawa knew the scar was there. Elle looked at him with question. He said, "The scar looks like it healed a little bit."

"I would prefer if you didn't do that Shouta."

"I'm sorry."

Ms. Joke came up to Aizawa and said, "Long time no see Shouta." Elle despised Ms. Joke. Elle could not get how someone could always be that happy.

"Hi, Emi," Elle said with a smile.

"Hi, Elle. Wow, this house is amazing."

"Thank you!"

"You own this house?"

"Yes, I own this house with my sister."

"Oh, right because you inherited this house from, your parents."

Aizawa looked at Elle with a do not you do it kind of look. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the pro hero awards." It was the voice of the host from the stage. "This is the one time of year where our underground and pro heroes are celebrated by each other and not the media and their fans." There was clapping coming from the crowd. "This party was generously paid for and hosted by Isabelle Windsor." He gestured towards her. The crowd clapped again. "Well, I am going to get right into the awards the first award is going to the person who saved the most bystanders over the past year which is none other than Thirteen."

Thirteen walked up and got her award. She said, "Thank you". She walked off the stage and back to a few of her friends that are pro heroes.

 "The next award goes to the inactive hero Ingenium. He got severely hurt in a fight with Stain. He will be entered into the hero hall of fame for all his hero worked he did for this community."

Ingenium was at the party. He was over by the doors that lead to the backyard. A few heroes gave him a pat on the back. He said, "Do not make a big deal out of it." The people next to him congratulated him more.

The host continued. "This next award goes to Bubble girl for her work with Nighteye."

Bubble girl went up to the stage and said, "Thank you" She walked off the stage.

"The next award goes to the Hero team with the most amount of lives saved. Which are the lurkers." 

The Lurkers went up and claim their award.

The host spoke again and said "I will resume awards after a 30-minute break.