history

She grew up in a small town with her mother and older brother. they could barely afford clothes her mother worked a job and once her brother was old enough he worked as well. while she would go and work on cars with her father who lived an hour away with his new wife.

she always had a passion for dancing and singing since she was younger. at age 4 she started learning how to play the guitar and got a mic singing her favorite songs to her mother and brother. she even sang a few rock songs in front of her father. she later joined choir at her school. she wanted to even go to a dance studio at a young age but couldn't afford it at the time. she taught herself how to dance.

she knew what her dreams were and couldn't let them go. after months of begging her mother they finally got enough money to fly to Korea. where she auditioned for SM, JYP, YG, and Big Hit. her mother didn't believe that she was going to make it in any of the Entertainments and thought it was a waste of time even though she knew how talented her daughter was she just didn't believe that any of the Entertainments would want her. she was close to being a trainee at YG but didn't pass the final audition but YG did say that Top Media was holding auditions.

despite while auditioning for Top Media she was very nervous due to the fact she hasn't sang alone in front of strangers before and even messed up on her singing in front of them but they still let her be a trainee even though they was many other talented people there they just saw something in her that they haven't seen in a while.

with short training time she went with the rest of MCND to LA to dance. where she grew closer with MCND. when they came back the ceo told the MCND boys that they had a new girl to replace Autumn. which Seongjun told the ceo that he needed Autumn to be in the group instead of the new girl which the ceo listened after days of begging from Seongjun.

now Seongjun teaches her how to write and produce songs because she wanted to learn. despite having only learned how to write and produce songs for a year she is very good at it for a young age and hopes to write and produce songs for MCND later on in the future.