Chapter 38

This was not what I expected from a quickie. It wasn't supposed to be this good, this pleasure filled. It wasn't supposed to have me wanting more like this. I straightened up the best I could and tried to get off his lap, but I couldn't move.

            "Need help?" Roman smirked and I chuckled, nodding.

            "I do. I can't feel my legs." I admitted, and he chuckled as well before wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He gave both of my breasts a kiss before helping me off his lap. I slid on the couch and immediately felt the ache between my thighs from his brutal thrusting. And I wanted more. I plopped on my back, stretching my legs over Roman's lap. Fatigue was washing over me, but I couldn't stay here. That would give him a sign I didn't want to give. But I also didn't want to leave.

            Roman stood up and I watched as he removed the condom from his dick. My eyes widened when I saw that he was still surprisingly hard and that had me sitting up.

            "How are you still so hard?" I asked, my eyes only on his cock. Though my pussy protested with the pain it was feeling from having something of that size inside of it, I was still imagining what it would be like to sit on his cock again. Pleasure him again and again. I licked my lips and my mouth parted as I thought about how I wish his hand was wrapped around my throat as he came, wishing I felt that tight grip he would have from coming so hard. What it would be like to feel his palm on my ass again, or his fingers weaving through my hair, gripping it hard.

            "Violett," Roman said my name softly, snapping me out of my daydream and I realized I was breathing heavier than before, my eyes still locked on his cock. I quickly looked up to see that he was staring me down hard, his eyes darkening as he read my face. He knew what I was thinking about. He placed the condom down and walked my way, bending down to capture my lips with his. I responded with the same amount of fervor and wanted to pull him toward me, feel his heavy body on mine, feel his cock inside me again. I wanted more.

            Roman pulled back before I could do anything, pressing his forehead to mine, and I almost whimpered.

            "A quickie to release the tension, remember? That's it. That was all we needed." He whispered and I nodded, clenching my teeth. He was wrong.

            "Right," I agreed. I was wrong.

            He stood up straighter, running a hand through his hair, and turned away.

            "I have business to take care of. You can stay here if you'd like. There's a guest bedroom right next to mine you can take. I might not be back tonight and will sleep in the office if needed."

            I slid off the couch and held my arms out to steady myself as my legs wobbled. I walked to Roman and turned him around so he could look at me. His face looked pained for some reason, and I wanted to ask him about it, but I decided not to. Another time.

            "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow at work then?" I searched his eyes and he nodded, no emotion on his face. I got up on my toes and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back softly before breaking the kiss and walking away.

***

I woke up the next morning in the guest room of Roman's house and groaned. I was so sore. Painfully sore. My hips were the main things on my body that were sore and that made it hard to even slide out of bed. I went to the bathroom in the room and gasped when I saw slight bruising on my hips. It was from Roman gripping them during our little quickie on the couch. Well, it was a little longer than a quickie. Just thinking about it made me breathless from wanting more. This was supposed to help tame the tension, even make it go away. But it didn't do any of that, which was what I was afraid of. It only intensified it and made me daydream about the different positions he could put me in, his thick cock being brutally thrusted inside of me.