😩Fighting with a homophobe😩 (Boschlow)

Boscha's POV

It's a normal day at hexside nothing important happened. It's the end of the day and I walk out of hexside to meet willow at the tree where we first met, I walk over to the tree and notice willow isn't there. "Weird she isn't here yet." I said.

Willow is normally here by the time I get here. Hopefully nothing bad happens to her while I wait. It was about 20 minutes later which felt like a million years for me when willow showed up, she was wearing a black hoodie with some blue pants. God she is so adorable no matter what's she's in! Willow smiles at me and walked over to me wrapping me in a big hug as I melted into the hug. "How was your day Willy?" I asked her still hugging her as I sat on the ground so she could be a bit more comfy "it was fine nothing to bad nor good. Yours?" She said.

"Same nothing bad or good really happened." I responded as I nuzzle her cheek.

We sat in silence for a good few minutes just to cuddle each other until I look at Willow "May I have a kiss willow?" I asked a faint blush came across my face.

Willow smiled "You don't need to ask silly." She said as she kisses me on the cheek

Than all of a sudden a female witch gasped at us, "Ugh not this bullshit again..." I mumbled as the witch came up to me and willow

"That's so inappropriate! You disgusting people you should know better not to do that in public!" The witch yelled

I stand up "Look I'm just trying to hang out with my girlfriend and-" I tried to explain to her but she just kept saying the same thing over and over again.

Words: 309

This is only part 1 for this one and part 2 I'll put out tomorrow or Friday.