One Shot

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but i don't love you, Usha. I'm just playing with your heart. I only agreed to be your boyfriend so that i can get into your pants. I already found someone who i really love, and since i'm done with you, I am now ending this shit. Let's break up Usha"

The sweet smile that was plastered on my face slowly disappeared as i heard him say those words.

My whole word just stop for awhile, and i feel like there's a million knives stabbing my heart.

I look like a statue standing and not moving while watching him slowly turn his back at me and started walking away.

Tears are now streaming down my face, and like a fucking river, they won't stop from flowing.

I love Khaiven so much, and just thinking that he loves someone else is enough to make my blood boil in so much anger. My mind went blank, and my eyes lost their emotion.

I just found myself holding a knife that i took from the table earlier and silently following him.

"Khaiven" I called his name using my cold voice, which made him stop walking. He slowly turned his gaze at me. His eyes travelled down from my hands, and he immediately froze when he saw the knife i was holding shine bright as the light from the moon reflected in it.

A playful smile made it's way to my lips when i saw how pale his face was.

With a creepy smile on my face, i slowly walked in his direction.

"W-what are you doing?" I can see fear dancing in his eyes, making me feel more excited.

"I'm going to show you what hell looks like baby, are you ready, hmm?" I smiled sweetly while playing with knife in my hand.

"Fuck! Stop this shit! You're scaring the hell out of me!" I laughed devilishly, then stared intently at him.

"Am i? Well, baby, wait for awhile 'cause im not starting...yet" I spoke coldly, and im sure as hell that if everyone hears my voice, it will send shivers down their spines.

I didn't waste a time. I stabbed both of his eyes so that he couldn't see his way if he ever tried to escape.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" His screams echoed throughout whole place, and it sounded like music in my ears.

I took both of his eyes, and like a fucking candy, i chewed and swallowed it. His blood started dripping down his face, and i was like a thirsty animal, drinking all of it.

"Hmmm, baby, you taste good" I whispered into his ears.

"S-stop...p-ple-ase, i'm b-begging you s-top" I devilishly laugh. Hearing him beg feels good.

"That's it, baby, beg. Beg for your life!"

"S-top, I-i'm sorry p-please d-don't kill me" He said while kneeling on the ground.

"I'm so sorry, baby, but you, begging can't change my mind. You love someone else, and now you're leaving? Uh-uh, i won't let it happen; you're mine and mine alone, Khaiven Josh Smith, and if i can't have you, then it's better to kill you" I said, cutting both of his ears.

"Ahhhhh!!! S-stop! Stop!!!"

Killing him is not enough for me. I want to torture him first; i want him to feel the pain im feeling right now.

The painful words that came out from his mouth earlier keep replaying through my mind and it fucking irritates the hell out me.

I harshly held his chin and opened his mouth, and in a one swift move, i cut his tongue. I started slicing it and putting it inside his mouth, then forcing him to swallow it.

A mischievous idea pops up nowhere, making me smirk. Using the tip of my knife, i draw an i love you on his face.

"I love you. I love you" I said in a sing song voice

"What should i do next? Hmm, should i kill you now? Na-uh, im not yet satisfied" I pouted my lips. My poor baby is now bathing in his own blood.

I clapped my hands and started peeling his skin off. One by one, i remove his fingernails.

"It's beautiful" i said while looking at his hands and started slicing it like a fuckin' meat.

"There, it's perfect!" I stood up and dried my imaginary tears while sniffing dramatically, then later on laughed like an idiot.

"Ahh, im such a perfect example of a beautiful angel that comes from hell." Lucifer should make me his daughter now. HAHAHA, isn't it nice calling him daddy? I shake my head and just focus on khaiven. I think it's enough; i can kill him now.

I stabbed his body multiple times, and later on, i positioned the knife on his chest, making a hole near his heart. Using my bloody hands, i took his heart out, ripped his heads off, and slowly his lifeless body fell to the ground.

A smile of satisfaction was visible on my face after seeing his situation. That's what you get from hurting me, baby.

I licked the blood on the knife using my tongue, then my eyes settled on my hand, which was holding his bloody and very fresh heart. I brought it into my mouth and kissed it.

"Happy second anniversary, baby, i love you" I whispered.

~Queen0fDharkness

Anonymous_Hoddie and princesmary10 Thankies for the covers!