TRAP~2

Y/n Pov:

I was seriously in shock after hearing that like wtf just happened?

Y/n: Oh!
*It is the only sound that came out of my mouth when I tried to say something but soon I got back to my senses when he asked me again*

??:Who are you?

Y/n: Oh! I'm Kim y/n. I'm elder than you so Call me Noona but...
*The sound of whatever I was gonna say died down as I didn't know how to put it in words*

(Note: She knows he is younger than her from the documents she signed where doctors recorded every data related to him)

He was wordlessly staring at me wondering why I stopped in the middle..
With a deep sigh, I pulled myself together & cautiously asked him..

Y/n: Umm... don't you remember your name?

*He thinks for a moment before answering while shaking his head*

??: N-no..W-who am I? & Where I-I am?

He was shivering slightly. It looked like he was in panic & somewhat scared that he didn't knew his identity. So I immediately tried to confort him

Y/n: Calm down!! you are at the hospital. We won't harm you. Also we found you unconscious behind the dumping area of the Gangnam street...

& I could see him calming down a lil'
So I pushed my luck further

Y/n: But as you don't know your name I will call you bunny because you kinda look like it *giggles*

I can see him relaxing lil' by lil' & a big grin soon gets a hold on his face & soon he started giggle along with me

Bunny: *scrunches his nose along with his bunny smile*

But for a second I thought I saw a shadow pass over his eyes that soon turned to his cute laugh..Maybe I'm just hallucinating but whatever

Y/n: So Bunny, do you wanna know something? *Tries to lift up the mood*

*He tilts his head to one side in confusion*

Y/n: We are going home tomorrow *excitedly*

His smile drops & he looks at me blankly for a second I thought I heard him murmur something ever so slightly but soon he looked sad & said...

Bunny: I-I don't know....where do I l-leave?
M-my home...?

He was panicking again..Oh how dumb of me I keep making him panicked...You stupid dumb y/n can't you do a thing properly. I cursed myself a lot in my mind for not explaining it to him fully & so I immediately tried to correct my mistake...

Y/n: We are going to my home, Bunny! We will live together from now on okay? Don't worry Noona will take good care of you
*smiles affectionately*

Soon he smiled again

Bunny: Thank you, Noona *blushes*