Chapter 1

Once upon a time George Clooney was out for a walk. Suddenly, he noticed a sparkly rainbow dancing unicorn on the side of the road. 'What the fuck', he said.

The unicorn took great offense to this and turned into a pikachu. 'Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!' said no one in particular. The pikachu then thunderbolted all over George Clooney. 'Ouch', said Clooney. He was very upset about this so he decided to fly to the castle.

Aoba Seragaki was there drinking lemon soda with his android boyfriend Clear. Jellyfish were flying all over the place, eating the refridgerator and throwing lawnmowers into the toilet bowl.

George Clooney now had a super pikachu power so he thunderbolted everyone. 'PIKA-CHUUUUUUU', he yelled loudly as the thunderbolt thunderbolted Aoba and Clear. 'Ouch', said Aoba and Clear. 'MUAHAHAHHAHA', cackled George Clooney. 'I am the master of pikachu!'

Ren, Aoba's robot dog thing, was startled by the thunderbolt noises so he ran to the window. But little did he know that there were an army of evil purple bacteria behind him. Suddenly, the evil bacteria forcefully pushed Ren forward. Ren fell out the window.

Ren fell on top of Levi Ackerman, who was calmly sweeping the pathway to the castle. 'Ouch', said Levi. Eren suddenly ran out from behind a wall and gasped. 'YOU ARE AN EVIL SAUERKRAUT FURBY SENT FROM THE TITANS TO DEMOLISH US ALL', he yelled. Eren then kicked Ren all the way to Jupiter.

Aoba suddenly noticed his dog floating towards Jupiter. 'REN!' he yelled. Aoba turned to Clear. 'We have to go and rescue Ren!' Clear gasped. Then he started to do a magical-girl chant. 'BY THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF STRAWBERRY FUWA SAUCE, TRANSFORM INTO A GIANT-ASS ROCKET SHIP!!!!' Clear suddenly transformed into a sparkly pink rocket ship. 'To the gay-mobile!!!' Aoba yelled as he jumped into the rocket ship. 'Let's go rescue Ren!'

Will they rescue Ren? Or will George Clooney doom them to an everlasting pikapocalypse??

Find out in the next chapter of The Best Story Ever!!