30. {taken}

In this after store room scene manik nandini share some secret of them after that he get dominant possessive person he get what he want nd his things r only his he is billionaire whenever nandini talk with someone he always punish her like forceful kiss nd gave hard Hickey once nandini ask why. He did that always he say he love her she push him nd slap him too about to leave he hold her nd kidnap her and took her to his farmhouse for month she can't able to free for his cage he decide this then next day marry her in small mandir forcefully .in one month He dominant nature increase too he lock her in room didn't let do anything even fix camera in all place including her bathroom so he can see her everytime . He gave staff leave no one there except them even he just gave his shirt to nandini to wear ya sometimes her clothes but mostly his shirts . He didnt forced her but he just cage her he only kiss her never try to force her bcoz he know she is not like others he don't want to hurt her even. His love and respect for her that he will never forced her made her fall on him slowly she start loving his possessiveness she start caring him like made his fav dish , gave him special treats like massage his hair ya sang a song for him which only can sooth him. His insecurity that nandini will leave him get increase as she also start loving him now which made him get more insecure to even share her with his friends but nandini always made him understand.

Requested by _khusiyaan_

TAKEN BY Aliya-24

Story name - DEEWANGI