39. {taken}

Its arnav khusi and fab5 abhi story...

Arnav neglect khusi and his son ABHI at 5 of his age bcoz of his sister anjali . Khudi get heart broken bcoz of such behavior she left him after knowing she is pregnant with nandini she didn't want to share this news with arnav. Sje didn't want same with nandini which happen to abhi and her arnav neglected behavior. Khusi and abhi live there own with happy nandini as nandini is baby for khusi. Amd abhi but she had beautiful heart too baby heaet she is really a baby minded . Abhi change his name . Nandini us 17 year old and khusi well she turn in businesswoman and had restaurant with branch in all over world. Now abhi turn 24 year . Nandini got admission in SPACE for further studies and get bullied by mukti ad alia . Manik love her at first sight but bcoz of mukti alia he neglect. His feeling and hurt nandini . Nandini cried left from there and tild everything to khusi and abhi they feel so bad and do baby think which made her happy but she didn't want to go back in SPACE as she got damn scared of mukti and alia. Cabir feel bad and ready to apologize her so without think second he left there but manage took arnav with him and arnav get to know nandini as his daughter he got hurt to see abhi hate for him bhut khusi is still hurt too but can't say as nandini us with them and she is baBy arnav pamper nandini and told her everything that he is her dad. She accepted it even cabir dhruv apologize her she accepted it and made them her brother . Arnav threatened anjali and everyone bcoz of them khusi didn't told him about nandini he is so angry even warned fab5 to call there parents and will be punished them to hurt nandini. Bcoz of warning all fab5 thought to apologize nandini so. That matter will get close here but arnav didn't let this matter go easily. Khusi told him how baby nandini. Is so innocent and naive . Next day arnav khusi and nandini came in college while nandini chatting with khusi and abhi arnav . They meet khusi 's sister there as arnav warning all came there so nandini met khusi's sister and khusi told nandini that she is khusi sister Nandini take blessing to see this arnav felt proud to see such manner of his daughter . Everyone adore nandini and arnav glare fab5 mainly MUKTI ALIA.

Here is story by @rishiksjain107
But bcoz of some reason she left from wattpad but we I mean me and AparnaShree9 want to continue it with NANDINI CHILDNESS and POSSESSIVE ARNAV, MANIK too

REQUESTED PERSON : _khusiyaan_ and AparnaShree9

TAKEN BY : AmritaKapoor2

STORY NAME : MANAN MANIK'S INNOCENT GIRL