Chapter 5

My knees wobbled while I am trying to hold my breath after I heard the approaching footsteps outside. Mabibigat ang mga hakbang nito na lumilikha ng maingay na tingog sa kahoy na sahig.

She's here.

With the thought of she, being here, my tears once again fell down. Hanggang kailan n'ya ba ako ikukulong dito? Hanggang kailan n'ya ako pahihirapan ng ganito?

I don't know what I have done to her for her to do this to me. I don't even know her.

Agad kong isiniksik pa lalo ang sarili ko sa sulok ng kwarto na kung saan katabi ko ang isang malaking cabinet nang marinig ko ang pagbukas ng pinto.

Her boots made a frightening entrance as it frantically kicked the door to be thoroughly opened.

And as soon as her bold image reached my vision, an eerie and intimidating ambiance devoured the whole room.

"You look like a mice afraid of a cat," she uttered with a satisfied grin.

"And that makes such a great view," dagdag n'ya pa.

"Please... stop doing this," I pleaded with my shaking voice. Kahit labag pa sa kalooban ko ang magmakaawa ay ginawa ko. I just wanna go home and be with my family.

"You're giving me pleasure," tugon n'ya. Ang ngisi ay hindi pa rin nawawala.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as the chains in my hand made a dangling sound after she pulled it upward, commanding me to stand.

"Why?" she asked back as she leaned closer to my face. I could even hear her breath.

"You really don't know, princess?" she whispered to my ears, giving me goosebumps.

"Well, it's for you to remember everything..." she added with a menacing voice.

"Please!" sigaw ko nang marahas n'ya akong tinulak. Dahilan para mauntog ang ulo ko sa dulo ng cabinet.

"You stole my chance to live a life that I deserve!" she yelled back with fury evident on her voice.

I was dumbfounded with her statement. I just don't understand it. How did I? And how could I?

"I hate you, you know?" she added. And I don't understand how my heart crippled with those words of her.

As I acknowledge the creeping pain in my chest, I felt my vision growing a little blurry. The sound of the crickets gradually fade in the silence of the sombre night.

But before I could even loose my consciousness, I heard her whispered something in my ears.

"You will always be, lost..."

Napabuga ako ng hininga matapos basahin ang ika-walong kabanata ng nobelang kasalukuyan kong ine-edit. I already wrote its first 20 chapters and I'm editing it now. May kulang pa ako na 20 chapters.

I have to finish editing it and writing it as soon as I can so I can send it to my editor just on time for having it prepared for the publication. Since the publishing house is now hurrying me for an another publication of my book.

And uh, it's draining me. Plus, this part is quite bias to the villain's side.

Instead of revising it, I chose to just close my laptop and head down to the living room.