NH - Overtired

Ages:
Louis: 20
Liam: 20
Harry: 18
Niall: 16

Louis POV

"No Sir. We do not hit."

I exclaim as I grab the blondies hand that was flying towards my head. As you can tell Niall is in the middle of a temper tantrum about who knows what, something about the TV but I'm not entirely sure anymore.

It's currently just Niall and I in the flat as Harry and Liam are out doing an interview, which would have been fine except I think the main reason Niall is screaming right now is because he is very tired and the boys aren't in, especially Liam who Niall always goes to near bedtime or when he is tired like right now. The only good thing is they are back in an hour so hopefully Niall will fall asleep the minute Liam picks him up and starts walking around like he normally does.

"Come on NiNi, let's go get changed."

Once I have hauled him up the stairs and into his room he seems to have calmed down a lot but he is rubbing his ears which is what he does to sooth himself especially when he is tired. I grab his favourite pyjamas of his which were a present from Harry last week, and he fell in love with them straight away.

While he grabs his giraffe security blanket called Georgie, which we leave on top of his dresser in case he needs him, as he will only grab him when he is feeling uncomfortable and needs more comfort than the standard Mr Giraffe can give out, whic...

While he grabs his giraffe security blanket called Georgie, which we leave on top of his dresser in case he needs him, as he will only grab him when he is feeling uncomfortable and needs more comfort than the standard Mr Giraffe can give out, which confirms the reason behind his tantrum of being overtired and Liam not being here being the icing on top.

"Oh bubba, is it one of those days."

I softly say to him as he raises his arms to be picked up and he begins crying into my shoulder.

"How about LouLou puts some toons on and we can cuddle on the sofa and wait for the naughty boys to get back with dinner, hmm."

"Hazzy naughty." He laughs while I change him into his pyjamas.

"What's has Hazzy done that's naughty, did he drink all your juice, or maybe he ate your cookies, or maybe he left Legos all over your bedroom floor."

"No that was NiNi."

"Oh was it you monkey, what did naughty LiLi do?"

"LiLi went out." He says as he stops laughing and glares at me. Right drop that subject quick.

"Yes LiLi did go out but he will be back in 45 minutes with some dinner."

I reply picking him up and walking back downstairs to the living room and sticking the TV on. Once we get comfy I tuck a fluffy blanket around him hoping to get him to sleep as he looks exhausted. 2 episodes in and he is still forcing his eyes to stay open. I've tried rubbing his hair and his back but for some reason he just won't go to dream land like he normally does. Oh this is going to be a long night.