f a t h e r , f a t h e r

"You got suspended!?" The horrible shriek of her mother greeted her as she walked through the door. Aya was supposedly her mother but Y/n knew that she wasn't because she didn't look or act a bit like herself. Her father was at hospital, she also knew that he wasn't her real one because he had told her himself but refused to say who her real father was, he had a terminal illness.

"Yes, but listen someone was getting bullied-"

"I don't care! You should've stayed quiet like everyone else!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and picked up her headphones, "Whatever, I'm going to visit Dad."

"Hey! We still have more to talk about you little brat!"

Y/n slammed the door behind her and set her headphones in her ears and the song Tongue Tied began to play.

She hummed the song as she made her way to the hospital. She looked across the road to see a man who was traveling with another man who had stitches crossing on his
face and neck, he had long grey hair. 

He looked at her and immediately elbowed his black haired friend who also looked her way, the black haired man also looked shocked, Y/n ran away despite how weird she must've looked, they gave her a weird vibe.

When she arrived at the hospital the nurses greeted her with a smile like they always had and she made her way to her Dads room. When she opened the door she knew his condition had worsened, normally he was painting but now he lay his bed, his face pale and his sunken face managing to smile.

"Hey Dad! How're you today?" 

"Finally, I was wondering when you'd visit! It was borriinngg."

"I bet, I just make your day that much better, huh?"

He wheezed but that quickly turned into a violent cough, he got over it and shook it off. She opened the curtains which let the golden sun shine in, the clouds were pink and the sky a shade of orange.

"Hey Y/n, lets see if you can beat me at Uno yet?"

"We haven't played this in ages. . ." She spoke as she dragged the dusty box from the bottom of his bed, he smiled.

"Exactly, you should be less trash then you were before!"

"Dad, I wasn't trash at Uno! I was just a amateur then, but now, I'm a pro!"

He rolled his eyes playfully as she sorted out the cards, it was a tough game y/n wasn't going to lie but in the end. . . 

Her Dad won.

"DAD! HOW DO YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU'RE CHEATING AREN'T YOU!"

"No. Your just not on my level, your a pro and I'm a literal god at Uno."

Y/n laughed with her dad but her phones' ringtone interrupted them.

"Who's that? A boy?" He said mockingly but she smiled.

"Yeah it is."

"HUH??"

She picked up the phone.

---