Their First Meeting

Shen Wei  was running away from the thugs who he bumped  accidentally.  Seeing he looks like a nerdy, they gang up on him.

    "Look at this guy he looks frail and stupid! And maybe rich!" Said the other thugs

    "Look at this guy he looks frail and stupid! And maybe rich!" Said the other thugs. Shen Wei  shoved the guys off and run as fast as he can. As he came to a theater house with many women performing. One of the thugs run after him on the stage. Making every performer there distracted on what they're  doing.

   The thugs was about to punch Shen Wei,  "Come here nerdy!!!" He shout

   The thugs was about to punch Shen Wei,  "Come here nerdy!!!" He shout. But suddenly  a tall, woman performer. Whose wearing a geisha dress  block his way. She was beautiful as the flowers of May. Shen Wei  was entrance at her even the thugs. She smile sweetly when suddenly  she punched  the thug, "NO ONE RUINED  MY PERFORMANCE AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!" They were all shocked  his voice is a man.

    One of the thugs want to help his friend but the other female performer hit him at the nape. "They're  all guys!" Said the leader. "Get them!!!" He shout. All the female performers suddenly  got their weapons and fight them. All the audience cheer as they thought it's  part of their show. In a minute the men were all thrown out the theater and into the street. Chu one of the performer as well. Thrown out the thugs one by one , "Never come back here or you will feel my wrath!!!" As he shown them his bicep. The thugs run away in fright.

    Shen Wei  thank them for saving him from the thugs and about  to leave. But Yunlan the leader of the team who dress as a geisha hold his wrist. "Before you leave you must pay us first!" As he pointed all the damage of the thugs have done. Shen Wei  tried to find his wallet but was gone. As he remembered  when he run he must have dropped  it off in one of the alley. And explained  it to the beautiful  geisha.

   "Excuses....excuses!!! You have to work here in order you can pay us!!!" Shen Wei  pop his eyes off, "What?!!!" As he tried to protest.

   In a minute he was dress up as a waiter of the theater. "Why did I ended up this way!" As he was called by the beautiful  geisha so he can help him change his clothes. Shen Wei  became red as his helping him take off his kimono and make up. Just to be revealed a handsome man in it. His body is pale and flawless but with a little  mustle in it. And introduce himself as  Zhao Yunlan. "You! What is your name penniless  boy!" He ask.

   Shen Wei  stuttered and blushed, "Shen Wei  sir!" He can't believe  he found the man of his dream

   Shen Wei  stuttered and blushed, "Shen Wei  sir!" He can't believe  he found the man of his dream. He so perfect, manly and handsome with those cute brown eyes. And those sinful,  plump lips he wanted to kiss. He almost lick his lips as he notice Yunlan looking at him. "What are you looking at penniless  boy?!" He frown.  "I have my name?! Shen Wei!" But he was cut by Yunlan glaring at him.

   "Until you didn't  pay me! I will call you anything I want!" He shout at him and made him work  with Da quing  and the others. Da quing  and the others introduce themselves.  "So the queen bee also caught you!" Shen Wei  look puzzled as he straightened  his glasses. "Don't  you ever think I didn't  notice how you gaze at my friend?! Poor guy! Your also hook like the others!" As he chuckled.

   "His a snobbish and shrewd guy! And most of all his not my type!" Shen Wei  tried to lied. Making Lin Jing laugh, "That's what they all say! But when the queen bee talk to them they turned  into a mice!" As he laugh loud. "That's  not true!" But when Yunlan called Shen Wei, "Yes my queen!" Yunlan glared at him. While his co workers laugh at him. "I mean boss what is it?!" His ask batting his doe eyes. But he was shocked those beautiful, dark eyes didn't  work  for Yunlan.

   As he remembered  just batting his eyes  on anyone making them fall on their knees for him. But this one is a tuft one or you might say his equal in beauty and charm. "Take this boxes inside my room!" Shen Wei  as shocked seeing the many stack of boxes. "All of these?!" Yunlan look at him again. Making him nod and carry the boxes one by one. "This is heavy! What's  inside of it?!"

   But he accidentally  trip and fall right on top of Yunlan. Da quing  and the others tried not to laugh at the two of them. Da quing  whistled seeing their predicament.  Shen Wei  is on top of Yunlan and almost kiss those plump lips he wants. "Do you have enough of looking at me?! Get off!!!" Yunlan suddenly shout at him.

   In all the panic Shen Wei  slip accidentally  and his face landed on Yunlan's  face. His soft, pink  lips touches his plump, red lips. Making all of them gasp. "Oh! No! Mount Vesuvius  will erupt!!!" Da quing  and his friends help Shen Wei  up and the stunned  Yunlan. Shen Wei  can't  stop apologizing  to Yunlan whose still shocked on what he have done.

   He tried to help him but Yunlan only shouted at him again. "Don't  touch me!" As Da quing  help his friend walk toward his room. "Oh! No!!! Why did you kiss the queen bee! You will be mark by him!" Said Lin Jing looking worried  to him. Chu and Sang just came as they change their clothes  and heard a little.  "What's  going on?" Chu ask. "Our newbie here got a chance to kiss our boss!!!" Shout Lin Jing while Shen Wei  trying to stop his gossiping.

   "Really you kiss the queen bee?!!! Oh! Dear your dead now! He will not stop until you crawl out of here!" Warned  Sang. As both Chu and Sang look at each other and laugh hard on Shen Wei.

   "Would you two stop teasing Shen Wei!" As Da quing  emerge from the room. "Yunlan is a good man but with a bit of tempered! So Shen Wei  don't  ever do that again!" Da quing  told him.

     Shen Wei on the other hand smile inside as he can't  believe  his first kiss is the man who took his breath away eventhough  his a cranky guy. He can't  help to giggled while carrying the box again because he will see Yunlan again.
Making his co worker look crazy at him.