Misunderstanding

Everyone was worried on what will happen  to Shen Wei.  They're  queen bee is quite angry like a volcano to be erupted.

   They all ear's dropped  on what's happening  to Shen Wei.  As they heard shouting of Yunlan on why he done that over and over.  Da quing  trying to calmed  him down. Shen Wei  apologizing every minute. When suddenly  tear drops fall on his lovely eyes. Yunlan was struck. "Da quing! I need to speak to Shen Wei alone please!"

   Da quing  nod and as he open the door, his co workers all fall on the floor

   Da quing  nod and as he open the door, his co workers all fall on the floor. Yunlan glared at them. As they quickly go back to their work. Yunlan quickly shut the door and look back at Shen Wei  whose crying.

   Yunlan took off his glasses and wipe his tears. Shen Wei  apologized  again and almost told him the reason. Yunlan kiss his forehead,  "Just don't  do that again!" Both gaze at each other's  eyes. When suddenly  both kissed each other passionately.  Yunlan swipe the things on the table and made Shen Wei  sit on it.

   Yunlan quickly pulled off his shirt while continuing to kiss Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  in the other hand encouraging Yunlan more by holding his nape and wrapping his legs on his waist. "We shouldn't been doing this? They might hear us?" Both agree to stop. But when Yunlan about to pull away Shen Wei  pulled him back for a steamy kiss.

   Outside while his co workers are cleaning the theater, "Poor Shen Wei! What if Yunlan kick him out of the theater? Where will he go?!" Lin Jing ask. "I know! Maybe he could work at my sister's store!" Said Chu. "No....no....he will work at our bookshop!" While they're  arguing Da quing  made up his mind to convince Yunlan to forgive the newbie because guilt is killing him.

    But when he was about to knock  on the door. He heard panting and moaning of Shen Wei.  "Ah.....Lan...... no more please!" But Yunlan shout, " I'm your boss do what I say!" Shen Wei  pleading him not to do it. "Aaaaah....."
Da quing  imagination explode, "Is Yunlan abusing Shen Wei?!!! I can't  believe it! I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!"

   "Yunlan how could you!!!" As he barge in the door just to see Yunlan is massaging Shen Wei's  leg. "Da quing? What?! Are you saying?!" Ask Yunlan. Da quing  is speechless and laugh as he compose himself,  "What  happened  to him?" How can Yunlan say that they're  making out and accidentally  Shen Wei  slipped  and fall on the floor.

   "He tripped  while I'm scolding him!" Da quing  pulled Yunlan to talk and left Shen Wei  in the room. As Shen Wei straightened  himself up.  "Xiao.....Wei! I mean Shen Wei! Where  do you live? We decided  we wil let you go early because of that injured leg." Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "How can he tell Yunlan he live in his theater!" As he think.

    In a moment  he was brought to the park, making Yunlan and Da quing  look puzzled at one another. As they see its only an empty lot with playground  in the middle for children. "Are you sure you live in this area?"  They ask. "Yes....yes  I do!" Shen Wei  pointed in a certain direction outside the park. "We can go around the park so it's  easy for you to walk!" But Shen Wei  shake his head, "It's  alright! It's  just near here! So you can leave, hurry before traffic build up there!"

    Finally  he convince the two to leave as he confront the lonely park, "Now where will I sleep? My bags is at the storage room! This is a mess?" And tried to find shelter  before the rain comes. As dark clouds coming in.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan and Da quing came back at the theater. "Do you think Shen Wei  can walk home at the park? " Da quing  ask worriedly while helping Yunlan get his things. "What park?!" Lin Jing came near them upon hearing where Shen Wei  was left. "But there's  no house in that neighborhood  for rent? So where  Shen Wei  renting a room?" Lin Jing ask them.

    When suddenly  thunder and lightning  they heard  outside while dark clouds coming.  Both Yunlan and Da quing  look at each. "Is he lying? Da quing! While you help Lin Jing close this place I'm gonna find Shen Wei!" As Yunlan drive quickly.

    In the park, Shen Wei made a little  shelther inside the slide with some newspapers. But as the rain fall down hard. He quickly tried not to get wet. But the papers were doing no good as the water touched  it. It quickly dissolve and disappeared. He tried to cuddle himself up to keep him warm. But it didn't  quite help and as the thunder and lightning came it scarying him up. Wishing he was home with his twin and parents.

    Having a nice, hot choco and warm embrace of his family instead of feeling cold and wet on a deserted place

    Having a nice, hot choco and warm embrace of his family instead of feeling cold and wet on a deserted place. He didn't  notice his burning up a fever and someone calling his name. "Xiao Wei.....Xiao.....Wei!!!!" Yunlan kept calling in a heavy rain storm. When he saw in the middle of a playground a figure who huddle underneath the slide.

    He quickly came only to see the sorry state of Shen Wei.  And tried to shake him to wake. "Yezun it's  that you? Don't  wake me up I'm still sleepy!" As he lean to a broad shoulder. "Yezun? Whose he?" But as Yunlan hold Shen Wei his jealousy  he have set aside. Because Shen Wei  is burning up with a fever.

    He quickly got up and carried him back to his vehicle  and drive toward his house. Shen Wei  on the other hand kept dreaming his in Yezun's  embrace. He laugh as he remember they're playing at their garden with their parents whose always watching them.

    When Yezun trip and fall. Shen Wei  heal his wound by kissing it. "Gege! Thank you! Promise you won't  leave me!" Shen Wei  held his didi, "Never! I won't  leave you! Promise!" But as Shen Wei  woke up two cute, brown eyes looking at him. And  not quite happy upon hearing he said.  "So whose Yezun? Your lover?" Yunlan ask as his jealousy rising.