Why do i love Jolyne Cujoh?

First of all, Jolyne Cujoh is a great character, she's one of the hottest Jojo characters ever, she's hot because she haves big mommy milkers and her feets are big, now the point is, why do i love Jolyne Cujoh so much? where did all this come from? why do i love her the most and not any other Jojo character?, i'll start, first answer it's, she's one of the coolest woman in every Shonen manga/anime ever, she's the hottest female fictional character i've ever seen, or more like having to perpetuate beautifulness with my ocular shit, i don't even know what to type, since because i'm talking about Jolyne, my brain goes numb, since she's the love of my life and i couldn't tolerate anyone else to call her the love of their life, second answer, this started even BEFORE i started reading Stone Ocean(August 2020) i tought she was one of the hottest female anime character i've ever seen, the moment i started to read Stone Ocean, it felt like i fell in love at first sight, it felt like i just had the love of my life just in front of my eyes, inside of a manga panel, talking about how she masturbated to the moon, it was beautiful, i never experienced anything like that ever in my awful life, it felt like i just got hit by something really, really powerful, and that's called loving Jolyne Cujoh. Yes, i know she's fictional, but with all the things that exist in these times, i could just make her real by blinking twice, i could just have the love of my life just in front of me but in physical, but i choose not to, since she's too perfect to be real, she's too perfect to even be a fictional character, she's too perfect for other people to fall in love with her, since she's mine, all mine, she's from no one else, she's the love of my life and i'm the love of her life (even when if she was real she would beat the shit out of me only for being shorter than her) She's just... something too beautiful for my eyes, that's the reason every time i look at a pic of her, my eyes start hurting, it hurts so bad, it's like... she fills my eyes with tears of joy, i've never had this feeling for anyone else before, she's just too perfect for me, every time... every single time i see her, my tears start shedding uncontrollably, it's so magical, it's just like, i don't even know, i don't have anything to compare it to, what i feel for Jolyne is something no one could ever feel for anyone else, she's just too powerful, perfect, attractive and hot for this world, she's just like, a ray of power that fulfills every single one of my days with happiness, she's like a rainbow that is always in there, a sun that never stops brighting, and if it does, it just becomes a moon, Jolyne it's something too beautiful for this world, too glamorous, too powerful, and i don't know what i could do without her, i would search in dirt, fire and wind for her, i would give every single thing to her if she just asked me to, i would give everything for her, including my own life, this shows how much i actually love Jolyne Cujoh from Jojo's bizarre adventure Part 6 Stone Ocean, this shows how someone can love someone just at first sight, just at the moment you put your eyes on their view, when u just see a tiny pixel of them and your heart screams "Yes, this is the one." it's like, something i just could never be able to explain with words, and all the things i typed is just a small part of it, it's just something that no one else but me could ever experience, and this, this is why i love Jolyne Cujoh from Jojo's bizarre adventure Part 6 Stone Ocean. Thank you for reading.