THE MURDER

AUTHORS POV'

It's 9.00 Pm  . All the shops are yet to be closed. It's time to return home for employees. In Boston, Richy , an employee of S groups was just few miles away from his home.

After 10 minutes, Richy reached his home and went inside and took shower and came downstairs to prepare his dinner. There is no one with him as he is a bachelor. His parents were settled in california.

He cooked his dinner and arrived to the dining table and finished his dinner and He came to hall and rested on sofa and switched on his tv and watched it.

Meanwhile, He heard a different sound from his kitchen . He was very tired so that, he made a fuitile attempt to get up . He slowly walked to his kitchen . But , there is no one there.

Meanwhile, There was power-cut in his street. He was terrified .

He went to search a candle in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Current is back and he got a bit of courage. He went back to sofa and rested over that and watched tv.

After 1 hour, A person wearing a. Black colour mask and gloves entered richy's house and he saw richy resting over sofa and laughing by watching a web series in his t.v.

The person took out a knife from the back pocket of his pant and went near to richy .

The person angled the knife to his neck and he cut it horizontally from richy's back.

Richy was killed.....

It was morning , Paper boy and milk boy has arrivied richy's house and kept them on the floor.

Meanwhile, Richy's colleague 'John' arrived richy's house and he knocked the door. But , no one opened the door . He called him , but he didn't respond . So that,  he called police and polices opened the door they saw richy fell down and "It was a cold-blooded murder."

To be continued in the next chapter....

           Author's note

Hello my friends, I hope you like first chapter If youl like this chapter please vote it and comment about this chapter. Pls share to your friends and family members.

   CHAPTER -2
             COMING SOON

  THANK YOU.