CHAPTER 2- ADS

AUTHOR'S POV'

9.30 A.M, 21st June , 2020

Mark , a police officer came to John(Richy's colleague) and asked him," When did you come here?" John replied," Sir , I arrived here around 9.00 A.M ."

  Meanwhile , Mark was called by someone.
Mark went out from the house and went to a person and asked," Why did you call me?"
The person answered ," Sir, My name is James , neighbor of Richy , I am living in his opposite house , I called you here for an important information about this murder."

Mark told," Wow!, please continue with you words."

Then James said Mark," Sir, I heard some musical sound from his home after 12.00 P.M , It's like a guitar."

Mark asked him," Can he play a guitar"?

James answered," No sir, He don't know how to play a guitar."

Mark replied," Ok, For further information I'll meet you again".

Mark went to his higher officials and told them ," Sir , It's better to handover this case to "ADS" .

One of his higher official answered ," APDS ?"

Mark replied ," Yes sir, APDS ( American private detective system), this group is very intellegent and they can solve these type of cases."

Higher officials answered," Ok , Let's handover it to' APDS' ."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CAHPTER ALSO. SORRY GUYS, THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER BUT, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BIG AND INTERSTING AND FUNNY ALSO. SO PLEASE LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT ABOUT IT

Thank you.......