𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑

The curse grew closer within each second that you just stood there, watching it

The curse grew closer within each second that you just stood there, watching it. Right as you were about to send your strings at it, Gojo appeared in front of you and hit the curse, making it fly backwards. As this was happening, Itadori grabbed you and pulled you back away from it. Everything happened so fast you couldn't tell what was going on. Itadori was holding you as Gojo fought off the curse. Itadori was trying to get your attention, but couldn't. You were lost in your thoughts. Before you knew it, you were in your dorm, Sukuna standing in front of you.

"Y/n?" He said, waving his hand infront of you. Once you realized it was him, you immediately sent your strings at him, holding him back. "I'm not going to hurt you Y/n. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did. I'm going to let you and Itadori have your time together. I won't come out for awhile unless it's necessary." Sukuna explained. You let go of him and laid back. "Thats fine." You said, closing your eyes. Without even saying anything, Sukuna switched back and Itadori was now standing infront of you.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked, sitting next to you. "Yes. I'm just very tired. That's all." You said, leaning against him. "You did train alot. Gojo-sensei should be here any moment. I'll have to tell him about your encounter with Sukuna. But it wasn't bad, was it?" Itadori asked. "No he just told me he wasn't coming back for awhile and that he was sorry." You said. "Okay good." Itadori said.

After a few more minutes, Gojo knocked on the door. "Come in!" Itadori said. Gojo stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He pulled out a chair and sat down. "Anything happen?" He asked, sitting back. "I let Sukuna switch out with me to talk to Y/n. But that's all he did. He just said he was sorry and that he wouldn't be coming back for awhile." Itadori explained. "Good. Has she been like that since you brought her up here?" Gojo asked, pointing at your sleeping body. "Yes. She's extremely tired." He replied. "Well I'll leave you to be now. And let her sleep." Gojo said while standing up. "I will."

♡♡♡

You slowly opened your eyes, looking around. You were in your dorm but Itadori wasn't here. He wasn't laying next to you or anywhere else in the dorm. Suddenly there was a knock at your door. You quickly got up and ran to the door and opened it. Megumi was standing there, fidgeting with his fingers. "Yes?" You asked nervously. "Um could I come in? I have to tell you something." Megumi said. You stepped aside and let him come in. You closed the door and waited for him to speak. "Please sit down for this." He said. You were confused but sat on your bed. "So you were asleep for awhile. And Gojo went away on a business trip and me, Itadori, and Nobara went on a mission. And Sukuna killed Itadori." Megumi explained. Tears S
suddenly started falling. You put your head in your hands and started crying heavily. Megumi quickly got up and sat next to you, rubbing your back.

♡♡♡

A few days later:

You followed Gojo outside as some event was going on today. You really didn't feel like doing this today. You didn't want to interact with anyone. "Gojo-sensei do I have to do this?" You asked. "Yes. I'm sure you will have lots of fun." Gojo said before stopping and putting some cart he had to the side. He handed some thing out to everyone. While he was distracted you thought now would be a good time to sneak off. As you started slowly walking away someone called your name. You turned around as Megumi was gesturing for you to come over to him. "Yes?" You asked. "Why are sneaking off? This event will be fun." He said. "I'm not in the mood to interact with anyone today." You said before sitting down. "You'll enjoy this. I promise." Megumi said.

A few days earlier

Itadori followed Gojo back into the building after going on a secret mission. Him being alive was unknown to everyone but Gojo. He really wanted to see Y/n but couldn't. Gojo refused everytime he asked. He was so mad at Sukuna. He really didn't change for Y/n. He still wanted her to himself. Something is very wrong with this curse living inside him. He hated Sukuna more then anything.

 He hated Sukuna more then anything