That soulmate thing

"Oh... no." Mason said as he looked down the hall and past you. When you turned you saw the bus pulling up outside.

"Oh! Is that the other Lacrosse team? Coach said that they'd be coming early!" You asked him. Mason didn't answer for a moment as he started to look around, rather frantically.

"Can you see Liam? He doesn't get on with some of the other team members... maybe you should go and find Scott... in case his problem flares up." Mason said quickly. He was still looking around and went up onto his tiptoes to look over the heads of people passing by. "I'm going out this way to find him."

"Why? What's Liam going to do, werewolf out and attack one of them?" You asked. Mason gave you a look that made you wince and you nodded, hurrying off to find Scott. It took a lap of the school to find Stiles who seemed to be able to find Scott even if you were to blindfold him and spin him around several times.

"So what happened?" Stiles asked you as he thumped on the locker room food for Scott.

"Mason said that Liam doesn't get on with one of the team members. He can't find Liam and he wanted some help in case Liam loses his temper and... wolfs out. I guess." You explained. Scott hurried out of the locker room, his bag half zipped with things falling out of it. Stiles helped shove the stuff back in and zip it up as they followed you to the bus, listening as you explained again, from the beginning.

"They're out this way." You said as you pushed through the blue double doors that lead out to the side entrance of the school. There was a crowd gathered around the bus now. You could hear Mason trying to coax Liam away from the bus. Scot and Stiles paused, glanced at each other and hurried through the crowd.

"Liam!" Scott shouted as he barged through. You followed them, taking advantage of the small gap in the crowd Scott and Stiles had made as they barged through. Scott and Stiles grabbed Liam and stepped between him and the tall boy that was grinning at Liam.

"Can't fight for yourself Liam?" The boy said antagonistically.

"Leave him alone! Or I'll fight you." You said sharply. The boy looked at you with amusement for a moment. Then he started to stare at you with a weird look on his face. While Scott and Mason lead Liam away, Stiles hurried to grab you, sharing a look with you as he went, both of you equally confused why he was looking at you like that.

"Wait! I'm Brett." Brett called after you.

"I'm, don't care and it's none of your business." You called back. Stiles laughed under his breath as he managed to get you inside and the crowd that had been around Liam and Brett started to dissipate.

**************************

"(Y/N)! Get down here and help run the water, Greenburg, get out of here I don't need you making my team sick!" Coach yelled. You sighed and gave you stuff to Allison who neatly tucked it in between her and Lydia.

"Be right back." You said. Lydia raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

"I doubt it. He might as well just make you an unofficial team member at this point." Lydia muttered. Allison laughed but you hadn't heard them, having hurried down the bleachers, hopping down the empty seats, you hurried over to grab the water bottles for the players.

"How're you guys doing?" You asked. Stiles scrunched up his nose from the place he'd flopped down in the damp grass and held out a hand for the water. Scott, who was sitting with Liam on the bench, shrugged.

"We're ok." He muttered and took a bottle of water.

"But... like is it only one of them that is a werewolf or, more than one?" You asked Scott who shrugged again.