Medusa

(Silver's POV)

Back at the bell tower of Notre Dame, the gang brought food for me to eat. For a guy like me with a very high metabolism, I just can't get enough of eating. Rouge even stole silverware and a plate to help me eat normally.

"Looks like you are telling truth, Silver. You are alive. Judging by your starvation, wounds, and sleep. Real angels are dead people in heaven, they can't feel starvation nor get injured because they're dead." Tails said, scanning my internal body and found my heart rate normal.

"Well, that makes me the first living angel," I replied.

"And according to my X-ray scanner, your wings are like an eagle's wings connected with your shoulder blades." Tails said.

"No wonder it felt painful when they appeared," I said while having my drink.

"And the halo ring combines you with angel ability. That's another reason why it won't come off until you do something good to defeat a demon army and save humanity." Tails said.

"That's until I get to face Iblis himself too," I said.

I suddenly held my head in pain for another altered memory of myself saving Blaze from a group of bullies, "Argh! These altered memories are giving me a headache." I groaned.

"It's a good sign, Silver." Tails said.

"Even if it's a good sign, I don't know if my alternative self will remember all of you," I said.

"If you do keep them, you'll have to live with it, Silver," Rouge said.

"That would also mean I won't be able to travel in the past again. It would be like I never remember being a time traveler." I said.

"Better keep it safe," Rouge said.

"Rouge, you don't understand. If I fix the past, my future will get altered. Meaning it would erase the original events to a new one along with mine and everyone's memories altered. Iblis needs to be erased in your timeline to prevent history repeating itself." I said, eating fish meat.

"Oh, poor boy." Rouge sighs.

Once I finished my dinner, Rouge sat next to me to comfort me. Even though she's four years older than me she acts like a kind big sister when needed. So she hugged me.

"Thanks." I hugged her back.

"Very auntie of you, Rouge." Shadow scoffed.

"Why? Can't I at least show my soft side?" Rouge replied.

"You rarely do," Shadow said.

I see Sonic and Amy arriving with a sword that they found deep in the catacombs they went to hours ago.

"Silver, this sword isn't mortal made. I think this was made by the angels." Amy said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"It has angel wings on the cross-guard" Sonic showed it.

"The sword of Uriel." I gasped.

"Yes, it calls for you," Sonic said.

"This weapon that slays demons," I said as I observed it.

"Yes. But use it wisely." Sonic said.

"I will, I trust you all with my heart." I held the sword up.

"Where can Iblis be? He can be anywhere in plain sight. This is a waste of time!" Shadow was very angry that we spent time-fighting demons instead of finding Iblis.