1. Morning

You know how it felt ? When it's morning time.. yet you're not rushed by it at all ?

Relaxing to prepare a good time.. with an easy going mind

Even though the story from a certain past were dark enough to cover your self whole.. but..

You chose.. to not let it affect your mind and future..

Casting that previously dark past aside.. like a passing wind that breezes through an empty space..

Hollow.. deep inside..

" Hyung.. morning.. "

Jungkook had woke up from his sleep, despite ruling over thousand of workers.. with hundreds of things to do in his daily life.., and dozens of calls to make or accept..

Yet like always.. there's only 1 thing.. inside his mind

" Breakfast, for my beloved hmmm " he said, hugging his partner, head laying on top of Taehyung's stomach

Eventually struggling to breath

" Suffocated..oof " the man mumbles as he now covers his face thoroughly to his hyung's chest

" Then get up.. you said its breakfast time.. "

Hearing the protest the older one had stated, Jungkook stood up, smiling in delight

Dressing up while humming a song

" Seriously.. you can be a kid even in morning time Kook.. "

" And try not to kill your self.. would terrify me if you die out of suffocation.. with a silly method like that " he jokes

" Silly ? Hyung.. How can it be silly ? "

Smiling as he grabs the door knob, Jungkook looked at Taehyung once more

" I'm suffocated by love.. "

° ° °

" And today we have a meeting with one of the directors from K&L corporation, for a dealership with our automotive industry branch section "

" What ? That's not my job to do, why did they go to the main office ? To me ? They should just go to the branch section for that "

" The deal we're about to make, will cost millions of dollars sir.. it's a big decision that the CEO will have to make.. I've held meetings for you to discuss with the other directors for regarding this.. exactly 5 hours from now "

" Fine.. I'll be home by night at least " the man mumbles

" Uh.. no actually, because after all this, you have also been invited to the annual anniversary of England's Prime Minister's personal celebration tonight too, and I suggest bringing along 3 of the director executive with you "

" Again with the party ? Can I not attend ? "

" It's the prime Minister's, we have to strengthen the political bond we have with the government.. even if it's individuals "

" Which is why I told you to bring 3 executive, so you can sit tight in the corner, let them do the talk.. but of course, you have to greet the prime minister too "

Hearing the report From Yoongi as he made breakfast, Jungkook stay silent

" Secretary Min... Morning "

" Morning.. Taehyung-shi " the guy replies as he respectfully bowed down to the walking lad

" Don't say morning to him hyung.. he's a bad guy that will force me to go to England today.. when I should be spending time with you "