Circus - Lindsay Mendez

Whenever you want pause the music since I wrote details about their outfits as well, this is also based off of Alice in wonderland.
_______________________
Y/n sits on a chair that seems to keep growing taller and taller as she stared down at the screen while smiling, she's wearing a blue felt top hat, a black leather trench coat with a pink and yellow silk scarf. She's wearing a Victorian styled skirt which has a mixture of aqua, a dark violet and black stocking decorated with a tea cup pattern and black tap dancing shoes she sat on the chair in the duchess slant position.

"Hello kind sir I'm so glad you never met me" she says while smiling, the scene changed and Y/n is now sitting at a long table with tea cups placed perfectly as if she's holding a tea party

"You're my first one so forgive me if it's messy"

Iruma, Asmodeus and Clara appear behind her, Clara wore a smile on her face with purple cat ears protruding out of her head, she was wearing a purple Victorian dress, the skirt being dark purple while the top was light purple, but she didn't have a cat's tail.

Iruma had a nervous look on his face as he wore a small crown on his head and had a red suit on while waving towards the camera nervously. There was a black heart on the back of his suit.

Asmodeus wore a white outfit with white bunny ears protruding out of his head, he was smiling towards Iruma, their was a pocket watch tied to his belt he weirdly enough didn't have a bunny tail just like Clara didn't have a cat tail.

"Just to be fair" Y/n smiled nervously as they all sat down, the screen moves closer and also seems to sit down as Y/n continued talking.

"I admit that I'm scared
And sorry for what I must do" Y/n sips on her tea as a portal appears under the screen, it was a purple spiralling portal that appeared under the screen, Y/n, Clara, Asmodeus and Iruma smile in sync as they fall into the portal.

They were now in a red and white patted room, Iruma was calmly sitting on one of the two thrones in the centre while Y/n was seated on the other.

Clara stood next to Y/n and Asmodeus stood by Iruma

Chains surrounded the screen when it looked down. Y/n yawns and then says "Best not to talk 'cause you'll kill the mood around you"

"Just close your eyes and be lucky that she found you" Iruma said with an emotionless voice.

"No one will know" Asmodeus says

"Okay, here goes" Clara says giddily

"It's easy as 1... 2... 3!" All four of them say in sync, Lied appears behind them wearing a yellow shirt, a blue bow and red pants, and a red hat.

Lied's eyes glow purple and the screen turns black.

The screen turns on again now Kerori stands in front of the screen smiling

"Good afternoon miss, you are the second victim." Kerori wore a red, blue, and white circus clown top with a long back bow. A pair of high-waisted, puffed-shorts. The waistband is has a star emblem sits on a the boarder of a diamond patter. The pattern is white, dark blue, red, white. A geometric patterns runs down the sides of the shorts in red and blue. On the white spaces of the patterns are the black and red card suit symbols. Her round spectacles have a card diamond symbol and a card clover symbol on them. White boots, A white ruff-collar that is blue and red on the inside with a bell attached to it.

(A/n: Lovely Nikki really pays attention to details, I had to cut out so much to not make her outfit explanations drag along.)

"First one was trouble, not to worry 'cuz they fixed him" she said as she moves closer to the screen making the bells jingle