Chapter 3

The misfit class

Yet again today we were waiting for Iruma in front of the gate of his grandpa's house. When he finally arrived we started to walk.

As we were walking Iruma asked "oh yeah." Said Iruma "uhm Y/n..."

I turned to Iruma after he said this "what's wrong Iruma-kun?"

"Why did my grandpa call you Y/n-hime?"

I held in my laughter as Asmodeus asked "did the principal never tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Asked Iruma confused,

Azz then said "Y/n's the daughter of the demon king Derkila making her the next heir if no one else takes the job."

A blond demon girl in the crowd was saddened "what's wrong Eiko?" Her friend asked "I'm not in the same class as Iruma and Y/n!" She said to her friend.

Her friend comforted her, I yawned letting out my tail for once.

(Art doesn't belong to me)
(A/n this is what it looks like)

-time skip-

Long story short we found the class which looks horrible as the student tried to play a prank on the student who would enter as Iruma evaded all the weapons that came from the ceiling.

After all this happened a blond guy -who had some of the weapons inside his body-appeared, he started to talk about the demon king which also explained the ranks of demons to Iruma

After he did this I punched him in the abs. His bones made a crunching sound as he tripped just a little. I had to look up to stare at him but I still thought of him as much less then me. "Shut up, at how weak you're magic is you won't be capable of becoming the demon king."

Instead pointing his anger towards me he pointed it towards Azz, Azz and the blond -who wants to be the demon king- started to argue. In their argument Asmodeus over dramatised the meaning of a friend.

Kalego-sensei walked in blocking the weapons with his own magic, and with most annoyance did the roll call. He immediately told us to go outside so we could do the ranking test.

There were two routes we could take but only one was available. Which annoyed blondie locks. Sensei didnt care about his feelings and blew his whistle.

Everyone except Iruma spread their wings and got into flying position. I didn't pay attention to Iruma or his worried sounds as we all took flight.

Not shocking to me I was in the lead."Cerberus come forth!" I yelled after bitting my finger it summoned my familiar and got rid of anything in my way.

I took the flag and turned around, took a flight position and then took off. After five minutes Azz appeared...

and Clara on his back...

weirdly enough then the rest of the class except Iruma-kun and the blondie arrived.

"Something's coming." I muttered and looked up, We all saw the guardian of the much more dangerous valley. Kalego-sensei told us to stand back and was about to kill it.

Until Iruma called out to us identifying the gaurdian was coming towards us... to bring Iruma to us... Azz was flabbergasted, Kalego-sensei was annoyed and Clara was calling out to Iruma.

-time skip-

Iruma-kun and blondie were in time out, me and Clara were throwing pebbles at them as she said "you guys suck~" I was holding in my laughter and kept throwing the pebbles at them as the rest of the class laughed to Kalego-sensei's happiness.

We all got lined up, first was Azz then Me then Clara, the rest of the class and lastly the two losers.

I was rank five (Hé)

Azz was rank four

and shockingly to me and Azz, Clara was rank three

I whispered to Azz "I don't think that's fair she was on you're back the whole round." He nodded annoyed.

When Iruma went the bird screamed and flew off. The first thing I recognized was the ring on Iruma's finger at its close resembles to the ring my father always wore.

A black creature came out giving out a high pitches sound it hurt everyone severely but I didn't feel a thing so I stared at the weird creature.

"Gluttony..." I whispered softly not being heard by Iruma as I kept staring at his ring and avoiding the small creature like the plague.

"The two of you aren't effected?" Asked the other blond in our class who loved playing games. I nodded as the thing chased me around the place.

He asked us to calm it down so Iruma started to cradle it. It calmed it down as Clara gained the idea to sing a lullaby. The song sounded off but it still calmed the creature so that was good.

The blondie who I found out was called sabnock got close to the monster. The monster touched him and Sabnock went limp. "Iruma why is his entire magic bank now empty?" I asked him, he stuttered incomprehensible words as Azz tried to figure out how the thing did it.

It bit Azz as he fell to the floor, "only one tenth." I said shocked staring at Azz so the thing bit down own him nine more times and Azz also went limp.

"I'm seeing a pattern." I mumbled Kalego-sensei touched Iruma shoulder as the black shadow showed him the illusion of his own arm disappearing so he lifted his finger and said "this must be dealt with immediately."

The principal came and stopped him now informing as Kalego-san was going to blow off Iruma's arm. It bit onto my shoulder

"1/9.000.000.000.000.000" i muttered the creature retreating back into the ring "the ring of gluttony." I said calmly holding Iruma's left hand "sucking up the magic essence of demons and any other creature with magic inside them to give the wearer more power."

I let go of his hand and then said "as soon as it is put on, it can't be removed unless the ring itself decided to leave the wearer."

Iruma got even more scared as I said "In short, You're ring eats magical energy and as soon as it empty it alarms everyone in the ratio." The Chair-demon nodded to my explanation.

"Iruma-san come here" i said and made him sit down as we all took a photo, Azz and sabnock magically recovering.

"Devi." We all said at the same time as the picture was taken all of us making the 666 sign.

To be continued...