Chapter 17

AMARAS POV: 

"Oh Dray where are you!" I hear a voice say. Draco turns around and walks out into the hall I walk out with him and see Astoria GreenGrass. {that bitch I fucking hate the bitch.} Why the fuck is she here? "Oh you're here." That snarky bitch. "Yeah I am bitch." I say like that bad bitch I am.

"What do you want Greengrass?" Draco says looking bored. "Dracie poo I thought we were going to hang out." She replies with an anoying tone of voice. "First never call me that. Second I don't want to hang out. So can you please. Get the fuck out of my face." The boy says. 

"Fine whatever I just wanted to fuck anyway." She says leaving. When she's gone I walk away to go to my dorm because I am tired as fuck. Out of nowhere Draco pins me to the closest wall. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Draco says I feel my heart beatting out of my chest.

"To my dorm now get the fuck away." I say feeling myself getting wet. 

DRACOS POV: 

"To my dorm get the fuck away." she says I smirk as I look down and see her rubbing her legs together. "Something wrong love." I say with a smug look on my face. "The only thing worng is that.." I cut her off and kiss her. Our tounges fighting for dominace. HA I won no suprise their. 

She pulls away gasping for air. "I-I have to go check on my sister." She says. As I walk to my dorm I smile. I love this girl and we kissed. {Soft draco aaa} 

AMARAS POV:

I pull away for an amazing kiss as I gasp for air I say. "I-I have to go check on my sister." I say as I walk away I whisper to myself "I think I'm inlove with Draco Malfoy." I touch my lips and smile. "Yea I know I am." 

A\N: OK CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE SOFT DRACO MOMENT. OK NOW LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR THE SLOW UPDATES. I'VE BEEN HAVING FAMILY PROBLEMS AND I DIDN'T FEEL MOTIVATED TO WRITE.